Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wrongful banning and threatening

Mrs. Useless

On Behalf of Apacada who was banned

1. Abuser name: HG| Rumpig

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:23826474

3. What server: HG Tf2 Trade Server

4. About what time: guessing around 10:30 pm PST

5. PROOF: Video of the LONG conversation

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/rb/rumpig2.rar

Screen shot of Rumpig calling everyone in the server a name and of his wrongful banning of Apadaca.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/hy/ruderumpig.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Apacada was talking to HG| DRAGON, Myself, HG| VIXEN and a few others in the server earlier in the day about Rumpig giving him some stuff for a present to help him along in the game and to have fun. But when he crafted a Teddy (which is worth earbuds or more right now) Rumpig instantly wanted it as payment even though all of the stuff was supposed to be a gift. Apacada returned the 'gifts' to Rumpig but kept the Teddy. But Rumpig proceeded to tell Apacada that the Teddy was only worth a bills hat knowing that it is worth double or more and made him give it up for a bills and to top it off with a threat of banning.

I recorded the conversation they had in the server it should clear up the rest. Its a long conversation....over 10 minutes but all is relevant.

I honestly believe Rumpig had no reason even a right to threaten the guy that he could ban him if he didnt give him the Teddy.

Then of course, he did ban him in the end knowing he was doing wrong. And calling everyone a name right before leaving. He obviously doesnt care about the clan when he says if he loses his admin he will go somewhere else because they will give him admin.

Yes this post was for me, I got banned by HG Rumpig because I didn't trade him a teddy bear. 4-6 Days ago he gave me some random items he said he didn't need then I said thanks man and we were ok then. Yesterday I crafted a Teddy with my own earnings none of his items. So he said give me the Teddy since I gave you the other items. i was thinking this is my very first good item I cant just give it up. So I told him I would buy some actual keys even though I didn't have to then he said no I want the Teddy then I said I just can't. So he just said forget it and told me to give him his previous items back. I though that was very wrong because he threatened to ban me by saying "I can just ban you anyways." So I didn't have a choice then I was new to the TF2 and Hellsgamer community so I just had to trade him. After a couple hours passed Rumpig comes along and starts talking to be saing this was my fault and he doesn't care anymore if he get banned from Hells gamer. Then I just said " You got your items back and now I am trying to forget about this I have been playing for only 1 week and a half and this is already becoming a problem" The he says "Well that is not going to be easy to forget." So after a while of that I just tried not to say anything to him so he won't get crazed and ban me or try to do something sneaky then 1 second I just randomly get banned by RUmpig and he leaves the game afterwards said my friend that was also in the server

Sorry, I didnt see another thread about this situation. And Thanks guys!

This is not like the thread I posted before on him...this is totally different from that.....the abuse was not on me....it was on Apadaca.

I hope people watch the video and look at the screen shot.

Thanks again.

edit: Also DIRTY told me start a new thread when its a different incident with the same person or people.

I was going to join the server again but I saw Rumpig in there and decided not...then realized he was not wearing the HG tag. Did something happen?

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/pu/notagsrumpig.jpg

Edited by enigma#

I checked Rumpig's profile page and it appears the HG tag meant so much to him, he already swapped it for another clan tag as of today. (see below)

Regardless of whether or not he has the tag on, I would request his admin be removed. I believe I remember reading in the previous admin complaint logged that he would be "talked to" by our great leaders after the last episode of him blinding people in the trade server for being deleted from a friends list and also about wearing the Veteran tag. I think I remember reading that he would be told what the admin expectations are in the trade server (along with other servers), so he would be familiar with our banning rules and what would be considered admin abuse. I currently see no post from him anywhere to validate his angry and seemingly vengeful banning of Apadaca and this makes him a repeat offender.

g9y1s3

Thank you!

Vixy