Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admins Abusing/Massive RDMing: GMOD RP

Muse

Names: Names below

Steam IDs: # 5386 "TheEpicCat" STEAM_0:0:34892392 24:43 115 0 active

# 5385 "Nick" STEAM_0:0:37587109 25:06 127 0 active

# 5266 "-hg- Reap" STEAM_0:1:25791439 2:29:17 113 0 active

# 5351 "Bump" STEAM_0:0:24312890 1:07:41 131 0 active

# 5344 "-hg- Weevil" STEAM_0:0:20210376 1:21:03 105 0 active

# 5277 "jonathancool88" STEAM_0:1:33257845 2:19:40 239 0 active

# 5238 "KREWISCOOL" STEAM_0:1:28433218 2:54:16 108 0 active (Thane)

Reason: RDMing people coming from spawn and just running around. (check the videos)

Proof: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/yh/bullshit.dem

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/92/reapweevilabuse.dem

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/q7/look.dem

Explanation: All three videos have these people above in their base shooting people at random. You can also see cries for help and complaints from others about the things going on. You will notice some prop climbing, teleporting to other people when they die, and blatant RDMing by the people above. They did deny it, but the proof is strongly against them. I do/did not have the time to check each of the ticks, but its easier just to watch the videos for yourself and see the shit that is going on.

Edited by Muse

First, did you actually see ME rdming? Yes, I was a hobo and that was my base. But was it actually ME rdming? In all these demos you can see mostly Nick 14, usually as a drug dealer, or a medic shooting with a shotgun and killing everyone he sees. Not to mention I wasn't the only hobo. I started this "base" so I can be able to easily throw bugbait at people down below. I added the defense so I wouldn't get shot in the process. I invite all the other hobos inside, and Nick was a hobo at the time, to throw bugbait all over. There were three or four other hobos, plus some people with other jobs, like the gun dealer jonathancool88, who got banned by vet when he came on. What I'm trying to say is that not all of us up there were RDMing. I bought a shipment of snipers when the mayor started shooting at me for throwing bugbait at him. Whenever he tried to shoot me, I would pull out my gun in self defense. People started to hire hits, the S.W.A.T and Civil Protection came. In these demos you clearly see the police leaving the spawn and looking up to shoot at whoever was up there. The only time I would shoot, is when someone would shoot at me. Also, you kept on breaking nlr in the third demo "look" as you kept on getting drugs and coming into my base. I put a button outside of the ramp that says enter = death. After I killed you the first time you came back again within a few seconds. The only name you can cleary see was RDMing was Nick 14. Just because I am up there, doesn't mean I'm the one rdming. Second, I want to admit to teleport abuse. Even though the only abuse shown on me here is teleport abuse, I know it is against the rules. My friend didn't put any buttons on his door and so I didn't feel like waiting, which I know is a stupid reason. I apologize for using it as a unfair advtange. But did you not also switch to gun dealer, get a shipment of knives, then kill anyone up there, even though they didn't shoot at you first? I would understand if my name was up there for teleport abuse, but for RDMing, I wouldn't think so. Again, the only time I shot someone was when they shot at my first, since I threw bugbait at them.

Did Muse actually catch any of us SPECIFICALLY rdming? There were several hobos in the base but who was really to blame? The demo shows almost nothing about me, reap, or weevil. Seeing as I have no evidence to support my claim I must use what is shown. Throughout the three demos I see absolutely no signs of me, weevil, or reap RDMING anyone. In fact, in the three demos Nick 14 is seen most rdming Muse and killing police officers. Nick 14 was kicked plenty of times and was seen throughout the entire demo whether a hobo, drug dealer, or a medic, it is clear that his role in this dilemma was critical. Not to mention Jonathancool88 was the only one banned, and for 1000 minutes by Vet. Oh, and spawn killing is a joke when the cop immediately starts shooting up at us when he spawns (killed by Nick 14 as seen in the demos). Not to mention Muses ridiculous breaking of NLR. Literally right after he intrudes into our base he comes right back. Also seen in the video is Muse throwing knives at all of us after he is killed (NLR). Why wouldn’t we kill somebody throwing knives at us? Another interesting part to point out is when the hobos (including myself) remained passive as Muse neared the bridge. But Nick the medic/drug dealer was aggressive as seen in all the demos. But, I will admit to the stupid teleport abuse and accept all future punishment for it.