Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Thane Abuse

Logix

1. Abuser name: Thane

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:28433218

3. What server: GMOD 24/7 serious RP

4. About what time: 3:20 PM PST

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/?ln798n80x7dndlv

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Thane has been abusing all week, so I decided to actually record it for once and try to get some justice. First, im walking down the street and see a tree, then I see a man hanging from it. WTF? So I put my phys gun on it to see who the props belong to, and see that it is Thanes. I recorded a demo, but this is my first time doing demos, and I accidently named it Demo, so the newest demo over righted it :( Then I go to the town square near spawn and see him picking people up. I believe in the Demo you can see it. He kept picking people up, and when I came around him he said "Come on, we need to go to a private place, I dont want Logix to see" on the mic (not exact, but pretty close to what he said, cant remember exactly)

So I follow him and he goes into a building and locks the door, and thats that. There have been incidents similar to this all week, and I just hope justice is served. Ive included the demo.

First of all, I have a demo of the person who I picked up. Its him saying that it was alright to pick him up "after all he was a buddy in gmod" He was xelephris a friend. He was a buddy on gmod "it was his choice to check me as a buddy" so it allowed me to pick up his body after he AGREED to fall asleep. Its not like im killing people then picking up their body. Im sorry if the tree thing offended you. And when you say "picking up people" it was only one person. Oh and I went to a "private place" because you have been trolling me all week, trying to get me banned. So sorry I wanted some privacy.

EDIT: Oh and apparently I have been doing this all week? Wheres the demos then?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4JIKJ5D1

EDIT AGAIN: I received a trojan virus from the demo "removed it" so I am not able to view it.

Edited by Thane Krios

Well, yesterday you picked me up in the gunshop whilst I was buying a gun. You then threw me against the wall and I fell down. You did this 2 times and when I threatened to file a report you started to whine.

Edit: there is no trojan?

Quite honestly I dont have proof of any of the other incidents as ive already stated ive never actually done a demo so I had no experience with it. You know, however, what the truth is, and if you lie you way out of getting banned then that is your problem, but I know you'll have that on your conscience.

Just to clarify, this is an abuse section, did I ever ABUSE my admin? No I did not. Secondly, you have made plenty of demos, as seen in the demo he follows me around like a troll just to try to get me banned. Ive been dealing with this all week.

you havent been dealing with anything all week, and this is the first time ive ever made a demo. Like I said before, I made a demo of the racist tree, but accidently made a new demo named the same thing and it overwrote it. So what if I follow you around? If you were doing your job properly you wouldnt be mad right now. Instead of going around ragdolling people and moving them around with your phys gun, you should be responding to the dozens of requests of players asking for an admin. Ive never once seen you actually respond to a players call for help.

You honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Let me explain this to you. I am a regular paying admin. I have no ragdoll abilities, no flying abilities, or any sort of powers like that. Only super admins can do that. Xelephris AGREED to add me as a buddy under the utilities tab (or whatever tab it was) and checked me and a buddy. Secondly, he AGREED to fall asleep and approved of my tree which was removed in a about a minute to test the body. The only reason I even could pick him up is because of Xelephris's will. Secondly, I didn't see DOZONS of requests crying for my aid. Which can infer that me and the 2 other admins are doing a decent job on the server. Saying that ive never helped anybody is complete bullshit and you can ask any admin on ther server that I actually help others out more than most.

Edited by Thane Krios

I never said you Flew. I said you picked me up and flung me. I posted this exact same experience 2 times, today, and yesterday, which is pretty much proof that it happened. I dont care about the picking xelephris up, but you picked several other people up for spawning props (even though one of these people was prop pushing). The tree, to me, was extremely racist, which is against server rules. The dozens of requests were not crying for YOUR aid, but rather aid of an admin, which you are, and you are supposed to react. I have not once seen you deal with someone else, you are almost always going around breaking into peoples places. In fact, you've done this to me several times, and every time I would kill you, you kicked me. I feel like you've been targeting me this last week, and now that im reporting you, you've gotten hostile and are throwin out profanities. Also, every time ive talked to you you start whining, not to be mean, but its a lot like a 10 year old girl whining about not getting a certain toy.

If it was so extremly racist why didn't you tell me? I will tell you why, because he doesnt find it TRULY racist he is just trying to get me banned like the troll he is. I would have removed it right away if even ONE person asked me to. Secondly, please show me the lines where people are begging for the help of an admin. Its not my job to respond to EVERY single cry for help. Theres was about 3 admins on including myself, why not file a report against them? Im not going to be dealing with bullshit lies anymore. Either show me some proof or be quiet.

Edit: The tree was up for about a minute, no complaints from anybody