Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lerooy admin abuse

MUFC

So i was playing your HellsGamers jailbreak server. So this guy frequently slayed me because he thought i was doing something wrong and kicked and banned me because he said i free kill but we were playing Evil Simon. So here is my story we were playing Jailbreak and so i am right next to obstical course because i am the last one left. So three guys come at me 2 were red and 1 was not but they all had guns pointed at me. So 1 guy came in and i killed him he was a rebel. The next guy came in and i killed him he was a rebel. Then the third guy comes in and starts to shoot at me but misses so i shoot back and kill him. And he says that was free killing when it blatantly states that "CTs MAY shoot Ts who willingly hold a gun longer than 3 seconds in their hands." And clearly he had it for more of the round. Here is the Ban story so i am playing evil Simon. I say Evil Simon says crouch and 1 guy doesn't so i kill him and this terrorist starts shooting a gun and i kill him and then lerooy bans me because i free killed which clearly he had a gun. I hope you consider at least to watch him when eh bans people. Thanks

So i was playing your HellsGamers jailbreak server. So this guy frequently slayed me because he thought i was doing something wrong and kicked and banned me because he said i free kill but we were playing Evil Simon. So here is my story we were playing Jailbreak and so i am right next to obstical course because i am the last one left. So three guys come at me 2 were red and 1 was not but they all had guns pointed at me. So 1 guy came in and i killed him he was a rebel. The next guy came in and i killed him he was a rebel. Then the third guy comes in and starts to shoot at me but misses so i shoot back and kill him. And he says that was free killing when it blatantly states that "CTs MAY shoot Ts who willingly hold a gun longer than 3 seconds in their hands." And clearly he had it for more of the round. Here is the Ban story so i am playing evil Simon. I say Evil Simon says crouch and 1 guy doesn't so i kill him and this terrorist starts shooting a gun and i kill him and then lerooy bans me because i free killed which clearly he had a gun. I hope you consider at least to watch him when eh bans people. Thanks

So what do you want to come of this?

You didn't post a steamid, nor any information about yourself and the ban.