Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unknown Admin abuse

zidian

1. Abuser name: Don't know

2. Their Steam Id: ^

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4/11/11 0422 EST

5. PROOF: -HG- Fractions, Meowsinary, -HG- Rackers, among others were there (timed out before I could take SS)

6. Please tell us about the incident: Was leading on CT, give clear orders. Was first slain then was switched to t's. Kept asking why, no answer, and who did it, and no answer. Clear admin abuse. Hoping you can pull up the logs and find out who it was and remove their admin powers. I love the server (Only CS:S server I play), and admin abuse totally ruins it. Thanks for the help.

-Zidian

Need some kind of proof. With out even a steam id nothing can really be done. :/

How would I go about getting 'proof' of this, for future reference? All it said was "Zidian has switched to Terrorists". Didn't give any admin name, nor steam ID. I recorded a demo, saw some admin slay someone, and went to console to see if it said anything, and it didn't. I would like to know so I can help keep this one bad aspect to a minimum.