Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

Night Angel

1. Your in-game name: Night Angel

2. Server that you were banned on: css minigames

3. The Banning admin: Server

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:33761507

5. Reason for ban:

I had just gotten admin of the server and the rtv had glitched or something. One of the players told me to type in sm_restartmenu into console to restart the server and as soon as I did I got banned by the server.

I didn't know it was a banned command. I canceled my admin and I won't be getting it again. I just want to be unbanned so I can play on HG servers again.

Sorry it took me so long to request an unban and sorry about using that command.

Edited by Artillery

One of the players told me to type in sm_restartmenu into console to restart the server and as soon as I did I got banned by the server.

This person obviously knew what was going to happen. Do you remember this persons name? I would like to show someone how not funny being banned is.

As for you, you are unbanned. Try not to type that again. :P

The players name was [HG] 3v0. I remember because after I was banned he added me on steam and we were talking about it and I still have him in my friends list.

Thank you for unbanning me btw =D

Edited by Night Angel

The players name was [HG] 3v0. I remember because after I was banned he added me on steam and we were talking about it and I still have him in my friends list.

Thank you for unbanning me btw =D

No problem. I guess I'll have to have a chat with him.