Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG| ThrillHouse Abuse

SO23

I was playing Jailbreak as a ct and and i kinda lagged in begin so i didn't move with everyone else. Then i went and picked up a ak and then 3 t's all came charging into the armory where i was and i killed 2 of them by reflex because they came charging at me! So i killed HG| Thrillhouse and some other t and i got banned without any warning at all. IS that right and here is proof. I jsut want to know if i can get unbanned? Thanks.

ban2.jpg

I was playing Jailbreak as a ct and and i kinda lagged in begin so i didn't move with everyone else. Then i went and picked up a ak and then 3 t's all came charging into the armory where i was and i killed 2 of them by reflex because they came charging at me! So i killed HG| Thrillhouse and some other t and i got banned without any warning at all. IS that right and here is proof. I jsut want to know if i can get unbanned? Thanks.

It was a 2 hour ban.

Thrillhouse will post in here later, I am sure.

We get so many players that freekill and abuse the rules, a 2 hour ban is about standard.

If he remembers and feels the ban can be lifted I will do so. But 2 hours is a temporary ban that usually needs to be sat through.

No i did not! Tell me every single so called "free kill" which i did! Because i only killed those 2 guys, the other guy got away!

Edited by SO23

You did gun plant once or twice and I know I warned you not sure if Z saw it. And you were camping in V.I.P. and so the freekill was the third strike. I know I told you to read the MOTD a few times. It was a 2 hour ban, you went into deathrun after so you didn't seem to think it was a big deal.

--------EDIT------------

There were also no orders given. That's why I went into armory. If there were no orders given you can't kill.

Edited by ThrillHouse

You did gun plant once or twice and I know I warned you not sure if Z saw it. And you were camping in V.I.P. and so the freekill was the third strike. I know I told you to read the MOTD a few times. It was a 2 hour ban, you went into deathrun after so you didn't seem to think it was a big deal.

--------EDIT------------

There were also no orders given. That's why I went into armory. If there were no orders given you can't kill.

WOWOWO I NEVER GUN PLANTED FROM WHEN I STARTED AND I NEVER CAMPED IN VIP I WAS ONLY CAMPING IN OBSTICAL BY YOU SLAYED ME WITHOUT WARNING ME THERE!!!! SO NOW YOUR MAKING STUFF UP!!!

WOWOWO I NEVER GUN PLANTED FROM WHEN I STARTED AND I NEVER CAMPED IN VIP I WAS ONLY CAMPING IN OBSTICAL BY YOU SLAYED ME WITHOUT WARNING ME THERE!!!! SO NOW YOUR MAKING STUFF UP!!!

even though i was there at the time this happened, lemme make a couple things clear for you....

you have NO PROOF about where you were..... and you see another HG member already vouched for him.... so i doubt this will go anywhere ^^