Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

UNBAN REQUEST

xbishopx

1. Your in-game name: [L4G] xbishopx [sxe]

2. Server that you were banned on: CS:S Minigames

3. The Banning admin: HG | Artillery ???

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:1320405

5. Reason for ban:

The ban request reason described by -hg- Angel Descends was inappropriate language and then in his post it says Racism. He said that I was tossing around the n word and provided a demo of me playing, in the demo in no way was I trying to offend anyone or be racist in any way. I have black friends and even black family so I am not racist. I was never warned for saying it. I do apologize for saying it, I didn't mean it as an offensive term, only as a term of slang (i.e.- dude, bro, homie). I now understand that that is also looked down upon by [HG] and understand that it is not appropriate.

I enjoy playing in [HG] servers, especially recently their MiniGame server.

Thank You.

Ban Report:

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/43642-Ban-Report-L4G-%C3%92%C2%B3bishop%C3%92%C2%B3-s%C3%92%C2%B2e-%28Inappropriate-Language%29

Edited by Artillery

Whether or not you have black friends has no bearing on us. - rules are rules. As long as you understand that that kind of language isn't tolerated, I will reduce your sentence.

Understandable. :(

May I ask how long?

Thank You.

I've played with you before and you have thrown around racist language despite being warned. You knew what you were doing. Wait for Artillery.

Your sentence will be one week. Consider it a last chance. Don't do it again - ever.

Edited by Artillery