Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

☣�½Î¹Î½ ���ƒÑ•Î¹Ñ‚ινÑ�☣ & -hg- burnin'BIBLES

BabyCakes

1. Abuser name: ☣ýιν ÃÂÃѕιтινÑâ€Ã¢ËœÂ£ & -hg- burnin'BIBLES

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:14771241 & burnin ran away before I could get his id

3. What server: 24/7 Minigames (Cs:s)

4. About what time: 3pm

5. PROOF: I didn't make any demos but Conan the Barbarian & Ev0lved was there.

6. Please tell us about the incident

Well, It started about 2 days ago when I joined your minigame server. ☣ýιν ÃÂÃѕιтινÑâ€Ã¢ËœÂ£ was being really sexist and racist towards me because im an asian girl. I didn't say anything to him at all. I would player mute him everytime i joined the server to avoid having to listen to his CRAP. I dealt with this for two days. Then today, I joined the server and ☣ýιν ÃÂÃѕιтινÑâ€Ã¢ËœÂ£ started insulting me again. I never say anything to him at all. This is really annoying and ruins my gaming experience. Now this is where -hg- burnin'BIBLES comes into the picture. Right after ☣ýιν ÃÂÃѕιтινÑâ€Ã¢ËœÂ£ calls me a "Dumb Bitch" for the millionth time, -hg- burnin'BIBLES adds "yea shes a dumb bitch" and starts talking shit too. I've never talked to -hg- burnin'BIBLES in my life... I just hope you can do something about this. I really don't appreciate being verbally harrassed in your servers. Thanks for taking the time to read this. -Jen (Crayola :3)

Hiv positive and -hg-Burning Bibles where saying sexist and disrespectful things I will demo this the next time I see them, but they need to be talked to cause they do not seem to care when I told them he rules. For some reason the admins who were on failed to do anything while they were on even when I messaged them.

Hiv positive and -hg-Burning Bibles where saying sexist and disrespectful things I will demo this the next time I see them, but they need to be talked to cause they do not seem to care when I told them he rules. For some reason the admins who were on failed to do anything while they were on even when I messaged them.

Angel Descends and I have both warned them more than once, kicked and banned when they didn't listen and they come back doing the same thing. Always trolling and being racist, I also kicked burning bibles today for an innapropriate spray and he came back right away.

burnin'BIBLES Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39979266

I kept a record of it because I banned him for an hour for being racist the other day.

@Crayola :3

Next time you're playing with me on minigames and they're on giving you shit, I assure you they'll be dealt with appropriately.

Also, add me on Steam as TraceurHawkeye now, so if you're playing and they're harassing you and I'm online but not in-game, I can go in and do something about it.

@Ev0lved SeVen

Next time anyone has an inappropriate spray, take a screenshot, ban them for however long you think is necessary, and post a ban report/request.

And as for ☣нιν ρσѕιтινє☣ & -hg- burnin'BIBLES being sexist on mics, record a demo, mute them, then submit a ban request.