Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Player to player abuse

Fabulous Beast

A few of my friends and I were in the jailbreak server as the jersey shore cast having fun. I however was accused of trolling and abused and harassed by hg players. I was under the name snooki and some of my friends may have been trolling, but I was listened to all orders. I stopped spamming when told and unstacked when told, then was shot and harassed for no reason. I think you need to give some of your players a slap on the wrist when they abuse their CT position for Ts that are following orders.

That is all, thanks.

A few of my friends and I were in the jailbreak server as the jersey shore cast having fun. I however was accused of trolling and abused and harassed by hg players. I was under the name snooki and some of my friends may have been trolling, but I was listened to all orders. I stopped spamming when told and unstacked when told, then was shot and harassed for no reason. I think you need to give some of your players a slap on the wrist when they abuse their CT position for Ts that are following orders.

That is all, thanks.

Fill Out Template

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was there, most of you guys were trolling spamming chat, and one said something that shouldn't had been said on mic and he was banned by a admin.