Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unjustly t-listed and banned

rickjames

unjustly t-listed and banned

1. Your in-game name:-hg- rickjames

2. Server that you were banned on: hg jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: dont know (it was an HG member- not a recruit)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:33615583

5. Reason for ban: they thought i freekilled, i hadnt, and when i tried to explain myself after being teamlocked, they banned me.

Basically, the lead was killed by a bomb, so i gave the command all ts freeze, then shot a t who was still moving after a few seconds. Admin slayed me, basically called me a moron, and teamlocked me. At the end of the next round when i had a chance i pointed out that it was not in fact a freekill, and i wasnt nice about it, as he wasnt nice to me about it either. Then, banned outta the blue.

The only reason i even care (i dont play jailbreak that much) is i dont wanna be an hg recruit forever, and this counts against me as a ban. Admins should not throw bans around like nothing, they actually count for something, and they actually mean something to most players. I am an admin myself, and would never ban a player without warning because they disagree with my decision, as this is not only against admin rules, but it is also a major dick move.

Unfortunately i was not able to get the admins name, as i didnt foresee any kind of problem (thus no demo either), and said admin seems to have left the server shortly after banning me (no HG members show up on the player list).

"fucking dumbass piece of shit admin fuck you asshole"

"it wasn't a fucking freekill fuck you piece of trash"

let me explain..

you derped (freekilled), i warned you and slayed you. You herped your derp (mass fked accidentally), I teamlocked you. You bitched about it for like 3 rounds, then proceeded to state the things i said below.

I banned you for five minutes telling you to "take a break and calm down" since you were raging pretty hard and i didn't want you to say or do something that could lead to an even longer ban or possibly your removal from the clan.

As for your concern about the ban being on record it's understandable. but if they really do look it up, it'll show as a minor ban for 5 minutes just saying calm down, that isn't grounds for even them to look at you questionably. So don't worry about that. Promotion apps all mainly depend on how the other members feel about you.

tl;dr: 5 min ban, you learn your lesson, everyone goes home without scratches and bruises.