Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TF2 Config Question

Kurosaki Ichigo

Okay so I get very low fps on TF2 and I've tried so many things. But then someone told me about this config http://www.fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/configs/cfg/highframes.htm. Now my question is, am I allowed to use this config or is it considered cheating/hacking. I wont use it if it's going to prevent me from playing in ESEA or CEVO and if its going to get me banned from the clan.

ESEA and CEVO all run Sv_pure servers. That auto resets all huds and everything to the basics. Any changes will go unnoticed(I think)

Also, read the top few lines. SV_CHEATS NEEDS TO BE SET TO 1. This is like finding a needle in a haystack, one in over 9000 servers allow cheats, because you can crash servers, as well as equip a jetpack and the garys mod rope "Grapple"

Edited by Phate

Tommo is right, dont ask everyone th esame question, We know what we are doing, or alternitively, just research it yourself. Google is your friend, but dont bing it.

Edited by Phate
Edited to prevent flame war