Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

wrongfully banned

Trollercoaster

1 (WoC|A_Troller

2 Jailbreak

3 Racker16

4 STEAM_0:0:7435924

5 ok so i accidently fked someone when i was shooting at a rabbler someone got in my way which i instantly slayed myself for so racked teamlocks me instantly no warning and says i fked one to many when i had only been playing 3 round which i did not fk anyone so i was asked him why he told me so i was kinda mad so i jus blew it off ill jus get un tlisted in awile so then i got buffer overflowed and got dced so i came back and somehow i got back on ct and he banned me instantly without warning not even putting a reason why on the note idk how i got back on ct i jus know that this isnt the first time racker has done something like this to me and i do admit to harrassing him about asking him why he banned me but he jus wouldnt tell me thanks for yalls time i would also like to put him up on abuse but i have no proof sadly btw i am sorry for even having this happen

(i know this isnt my first time being banned but its been awile please take that into consideration)

Edited by Jella

Figured I'd reply to this, first off he had free killed at least two times before, People were begging me to slay him or team-lock him so he free killed again and I team-locked him, I told him he free-killed one too many times, and then after about 20 seconds of raging he disconnects not buffer overflows, no one was talking and it was in the middle of a round. Then instantly rejoins ct, so i ban him for 30 minutes. He adds me to steam and attempts to pester me with steam voice chat and I ended up blocking him from steam chat. You avoided team-lock, its bannable, deal with it, be happy it wasn't a two hour ban.