Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Enigmo Admin Abuse

Kate

1. Abuser name: -iL- ◄ENIGM0►

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:34708050

3. What server: CS:S Jailbreak Server.

4. About what time: 5:45 AM EST.

5. PROOF: http://img824.imageshack.us/i/enigabuse2.jpg/ and http://img849.imageshack.us/i/enigabuse1.jpg/

6. Please tell us about the incident: Hello! So, me and CaL (HG | CaL Inc. [ 4 0 8 ]) were the last two CT's. Enigmo, (-iL- ◄ENIGM0►) was idly standing, while I asked for him to LR Knife Fight me. Then CaL says "Ahh my finger's itchy..." And precedes to shoot CaL in the head, killing him. I type :o. Next round, I grab my gun, go outside, and stand in my normal spot, when Enigmo teamswitches and teamlocks me while i'm ALIVE. Note that he's teamswitched and teamlocked people whom were alive before. So, I go WTF and he says in (ALL) ADMIN chat "YOU FK'ED ME DURING LR" I go NO I DIDN'T CaL DID in all caps like I did there, because I was getting sick and tired of Enigmo abusing, so I got in a fight with him. Plaayer asked for us to drop it, 1 kick later, I did.

Kate [Team 420 Weed Day] : Enig knife fight me

Kate [Team 420 Weed Day] : If you have the bawlz

HG | CaL Inc. [ 4 0 8 ] killed -iL- ◄ENIGM0► with m4a1.

Achievements and stats disabled: sv_nostats is set.

HG | CaL Inc. [ 4 0 8 ] suicided.

Kate [Team 420 Weed Day] : :o

So yeah.

Edited by Kate

<--- Witnessed

As usual, Enigmo, aka Hazza, derp'ed. As Kate pointed out, he teamswitched her while still alive not even trying to slay her(does he have the slay command?). So I went with the usual, slaying Kate then talking to Enigmo in admin chat about slaying, etc. Everything she said about the incident was true, so I'm not going to repeat the whole process. Again, as usual, the admin + the victim of the teamswitch/teamlock quarrel, so I decided for them to deal it in Steam chat to not ruin other peoples games.

It's funny because I saw you kate; Gun planting, Free Shooting & Freekilling (and when told to slay herself she said "Oh. D:"). They she thought it was funny by changing her name to "Kate - I GOT ENIGMO BANNED :D". Proof Below...

2011-04-21_00001.jpg

Click to View Larger.

Honestly, everyone in chat was like "YOU GOT ENIGMO BANNED? I LOVE YOU FOREVER NAO!". So, then the troll said Kate IS Enigmo.... I said no, and I say I got enigmo banned and change my name to that. People found it funny. Plaayer warned me and I switched it back. About the freeshot and freekill, everyone freeshots on accident once in their life of CT, so don't even bother reporting me for that? As to freekill, I have freekilled a few times and was teamswitched and took my punishment with no fight except once which wasn't a freekill, but yeah. No you were NOT in an LR knife fight, I had numerously asked you to LR Knife Fight me cause I'm good at knife fights. You sat there crouched until CaL said his finger itched and shot you. Are you capable of reading? And please, for gods sake, be mature and stop spamming me this thread in steamchat.

Enigmo next time use the console to see who the fuck killed you in stead of thinking who it was cuz apparently your thinking did do any good.

So always check if you don't know who killed you instead of assuming because if you keep this up we will be doing this all the time.

Also kate please don't do that again putting that on your name.