Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request and Formal Apology

Morgan.Karma

Disclaimer: Please before any forceful action is taken place I would like my message to be read and thought over, not just looked and and pushed to the side with a "meh, who cares?" Thank You.

1. Your in-game name: Morgan Karma

2. Server that you were banned on: All [HG] Server and Team Speak 3

3. The Banning admin: The_Monkey [C]

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:37700631

5. Reason for ban: Racism, disrespecting admin, disrespecting council member, false orders, spamming over lead, disrespecting players.

I know, and you also know as well, the things I did were unacceptable. I am not saying that I shouldn't be punished for the things I did, nor am I saying I should be let go free of charge. I believe I should be held responsible for the things that I have done.

I am sorry, for all the misfortune I have brought. I am sorry for using racism at a council member and at a player in the JailBreak server. What I did was wrong, especially with the HG tag on. Going even more on that, replying to my first Unban Request being rejected by telling The_Monkey that calling him a N***** was justified for him calling my mother a crack whore was definitely not acceptable, and for that, Monkey, I am truly sorry. I have given quite some thought to the stupid actions I have done, and I want to make amends for them in any way I can. I love the HG community very much, I enjoy being on the servers and playing with people. Being out of HG and not being able to get on the servers has been depressing, seeing that most of my social life came from HG.

I hope that you all take this into consideration when you decide whether or not to unban me, and also, please do not automatically ban this forum account either.

Thank You,

Morgan Karma

Guest The_Monkey

I will unban you.

Please try and get a hold of your emotions.

Also, please do not apply for membership for 2 months (if you were looking to) as it will be denied. This will allow us time to watch you in order to ensure that you can handle yourself appropriately.

On a side note, I don't truly understand why you could so liberally use the n' word without a thought for others. You should truly re-asses your values.