Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[c.45] Enabled

Enabled3k

1. Your in-game name: [c.45] Enabled

2. Server that you where banned on: D2DM - 67.228.181.72

3. The Banning admin: Fox1

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:8032548

5. Reason for ban: Not sure, was just a random ban, and the site says its perma.

Go and chex out your own demo. And tell me what's going on. I used to ban one of ur clan c45-disabled. And explain to me why you know plies was behind the door and shot him. And second of all, how u know there was ct coming from short. And last thing, u were camping at tspawn, and as soon as i started to spec you, you changed to rushing and tempted to leave. Explain to me, otherwise gtfo

Go and chex out your own demo. And tell me what's going on. I used to ban one of ur clan c45-disabled. And explain to me why you know plies was behind the door and shot him. And second of all, how u know there was ct coming from short. And last thing, u were camping at tspawn, and as soon as i started to spec you, you changed to rushing and tempted to leave. Explain to me, otherwise gtfo

i didnt know plies was behind that door, i shot as i was leaving spawn and killed him, and i dont know what your talking about short, becuase the demo you linked 404'd. and your name was fox1.. i dont know who the fuck fox1 is, your def not the reason i stoped awping, and how would i kno you were watching me? i wasnt walling.

i just watched it, and i still dont know what your talking about on short, but the door i just randomly shot and got plies, and i was leaving because my friend connected to vent and wanted me to join him... how would i know that a random spec was an admin recording a demo of me.

I think you're walling.

After your first death you stop up on the ramp and stare at short A, when I turn on r_drawothermodels 2 there's a guy standing right in front of the wall where you're aiming. Then, to my amazement, you stare through the box in mid and once again, there's a guy crouching there. From there you flick shot a guy through the door dead in the chest.

Congrats.

enabled i have tons of people who watch ur demo and they all claim that you're walling. For the record, anyone who is good and play at d2dm, i spec them all already, so i know what's good and what's hacking. If you still wanna play at hg's servers, you have to convince the staffs and council, but the outcome is not guaranteed. That's all i can do. I'm just coming here as a Zany's favor to tell u this. Good Luck convincing them =]

enabled i have tons of people who watch ur demo and they all claim that you're walling. For the record, anyone who is good and play at d2dm, i spec them all already, so i know what's good and what's hacking. If you still wanna play at hg's servers, you have to convince the staffs and council, but the outcome is not guaranteed. That's all i can do. I'm just coming here as a Zany's favor to tell u this. Good Luck convincing them =]

I still see it says BANNED.

Is he banned or did he do that himself?

Because if he is banned, there is no reason to have this open.

I POSTED IN THIS THREAD PLEASE READ ALL POSTS BEFORE BEING A GIRL.

I did read them muthafuka.

You said "I think you wall", but didn't say anything about him being banned.

Sometimes these cats that have got banned actually select the BANNED title, which makes everyone think staff has banned them.

Close this bitch then.... :D