Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

J3TTA & JELLA Abuse

tdogg606

1. Abuser name:(HG | J3TTA [C]STEAM_0:0:90419) & (HG | Jella )

2. Their Steam Id: (Jetta STEAM_0:0:90419) & (Jella STEAM_0:1:33526723)

3. What server: Gmod Dark Rp

4. About what time:5:30 pm

5. PROOF:

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/28/2011-04-25_00005.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/ge/2011-04-25_00006.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/67/2011-04-25_00007.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:

While I was playing Gmod With my Friend Raiden. We were Theifing Jetta, and Jella Once We broke in We Killed Jetta, His Friend Jella Was "AFk" So we left her.

But Once We had Killed Jetta He Had Ran Back in defence "Rule Nlr Brooken By admin".

Once Jetta had ran back for the second time he killed jella missing fire and we killed him. But then jella came back and then there were two of them then jetta teleported to jella when doing so He had already killed jella so he couldnt teleport. Then Jetta Before Breaking nlr again give Himself a weapon_real_cs_pumpshotgun. Then Jella gave herself a weapon_deagle Teleporting To me and killing raiden. So i opened fire killing jella, then jetta shows up and kills me.

Sincerely,

Beasty Boarder:p

yeah nlr i was running back to my house where you still where and killed me again? so i came back and died again. how am i supposed to get in my house if you camp in and kill me???

o then you called me a fa**** hmm!

I admit i gave myself a shotgun. And i shouldn't have Im sorry for that. at the same time I didn't kill you till the 3 time i died.

Edited by J3TTA

I personally don't see anything wrong with what they did. So Jella spawned a deagle, and Jetta spawned a M3. I can see if Jetta or Jella had spawned a admin gun or some other weapon that regular players don't have access to, but they didnt.

Also, its not NLR if you're running back to your own house. =\

Edited by Vetman
GRAMMARS x2 FUCK

Jetta asked me to review and give my opinion being a Gmod-erator

Well There is no NLR when he owns the house. As for the first kill, that was okay. But when he came back not guns blazing, you aren't suppose to kill. As a thief, you must tell the owner to do something like aka stand in the corner while we rob you. Any sign of defiance means you can kill them. But you didn't give him a chance 2nd and third time. But giving himself weapons was a no go. So No one is in the right here. Cant we all just get along? Jetta apologized. (trust me you wont get a lot from that guy so a sorry is something to brag about)

i was on the server at the time, and both jetta and jella gave eachother weapons, though i cannot recall that anyone broke nlr

Nope. When I should have kicked for this behaviour, I went back and shot some people in the head. My bad.