Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TehPope Unban Request (staff/council needed)

TehPope

1. Your in-game name: TehPope

2. Server that you were banned on: All

3. The Banning admin: Been a few months, cannot recall.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:4966547

5. Reason for ban: Banned for encouraging server crashing. Although I never DDoS'd the server personally, I did post the JB IP on 4chan.org and encouraged others to attempt to crash it, which is just as bad. I am not trying to downplay my role in the situation at all, but I wish to make amends with HG. I was a part of the AG fiasco that took place a few months ago. I have since then left the clan, I do not wear the tag, and have left the steam group. I want to take the time to give thanks for at least unbanning me from the forums long enough to post an unban thread whatever the outcome of this post. I also want to apologize for all the immature things that took place a few months ago. I had no right to do what I did. I can assure you I am no longer interested in shenanigans and foolishness. I only just wish to be able to play again on HG Jailbreak. I realize the gravity of the situation. Regardless of unban or not, I apologize for my part in what transpired.

Edited by Soccercrazy