Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned

Boogie

1. Your in-game name: ConVict | BOOGIEHEAD

2. Server that you were banned on: TF2 Trade Server

3. The Banning admin: HG | Jessica (forgot the rest, sorry)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:36879588

5. Reason for ban: Advertising

I'm not sure if Jessica banned the wrong person or what the case is but I was banned for advertising which is not something I have bound unless it is unknown to me. I was mostly afk on the server due to the fact that it is a Trade Server and people are constantly in and out of trades. I was advertising that I was Buying Bills but that is what I felt is appropriate since I am simply expressing my interest in Buying Bills Hats. This was my first visit to your servers as I was following a friend. I tried around 30 minutes ago to get back in and it told me I was banned. Jessica may have banned the wrong person but I know for a fact that I was only advertising what I was buying, something everyone does on a trade server. If someone could please unban me seeing as how I have done nothing wrong, that would be greatly appreciated since the ban placed on me was permanent. If Jessica could get on here and explain what happened and why I was banned, that would help just as much. Thanks in advance.

How can you guys confuse Myself, and BOOGEH? Our names are completly different. You guys should really do research before banning someone.

I just want to point out that one of the "-hg-" admins were in there when I ACCIDENTLY pressed my "b" key which has that binded to advertise in our XXL servers. I sometimes come in this trading server when I'm struggling to find a buyer in our XXL one. I have my "n" to say "Buying a bills hat, send me a trade". This admin guy, I don't remember his name, said "Murder, Murder, there is absoloutly NO "recruiting" in here." But I told him it was an accident, I heard him say "oh alright" or "ok". And we went on with our days. I thought he understood that it was a complete accident. I mean, we don't really need to recruit. I just want to clear things up so Boogie, myself, and XXL don't look bad for advertising in others servers. We aren't like that. I hope you guys understand.

Thanks for your time.