Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

hg-squidward admin abuse

iPhone

1. Abuser name: hg-squidward

2. Their Steam Id: Could not gather this information

3. What server: HG Jailbreak Server

4. About what time: 1:53 Central time April 30, 2011

5. PROOF: I was banned before I could gather proof

6. Please tell us about the incident: hg- squidward is an admin on your Jailbreak server. Squidward is pretty much an asshole. The whole time I was in your Jailbreak server he was boasting about his privileges, threatening to ban people, slayed Mmmmmm for doing absolutely nothing wrong, and team locked him ( I know he did nothing wrong because I was the one being killed and so was squidward). Needless to say squidward was racking up kills. He was not allowing the appropriate amount of time to complete orders. I was given an order to take on step out of my cell and face my back wall. I moved a cup out of my way then proceeded to walk outside of my cell (this took me about 1 to 1.5 seconds to do this). If whomever is reading this isn't aware of HG Jailbreak rules, ALL CTS MUST ALLOW 5 second to complete orders before shooting ( they recently changed the rules so if I'm mistaken please let know). As I was in the act of walking out of my cells I noticed a CT staring right at me. He let me walk 3 steps forward and free killed me. Enough is enough with this guy. He does not represent HG well at all. I actually don't understand how he got admin privileges. Maybe 15 bucks is enough to get admin, but there should be some type of initiation to rule out the logical ones from the power hungry ones.

I have a feeling this will get me no where but at the end of the day I told him to go fuck himself. He then proceeded to ban me (which I don't disagree on). I'm writing this in the hope that he gets something taken away from him in some way.

If you don't have proof, there's nothing that can be done, but I'll entertain this report anyway...

I slayed Mmmmmm for freekilling both you and me, and you agreed that we did nothing wrong up until making this report.

Everyone had time to complete the order except for you and the 2 players that were AFK.

I received my admin privileges from years of dedication to the community, ban reports, cleaning up the servers, etc.

Next time you make a report get proof, don't lie, and report admins that aren't following the rules

I didn't know telling the truth was lying. Unless he told us twice I only heard one order and that was to take one step out of your cell. I acted on his order within 2 seconds of hearing it ( if you read the whole thing you would know I was moving a cup from my desk). He was doing that all day today. Oh yeah, that was a free slay Mmmmmm did absolutely nothing wrong.

Well you are an admin so I guess my word is null against yours. Gotta love admin privileges am I right?

It's not that your word is nothing against mine, it's the fact that you have no proof and you came to the forums and lied. When we were in the server, you agreed that Mmmmmm freekilled since we never rebelled he killed both of us. Now that you want me in trouble you come to the forums and say he did absolutely nothing wrong? Which is it?

Well you are an admin so I guess my word is null against yours. Gotta love admin privileges am I right?

Just saying... shit like THIS is why you got banned and why this thread will go nowhere fast. JUST from the chat log right before your ban, we can see the reason that you never really did talk about:

Apr 30, 2011 8:51:14 pm learn to play [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Apr 30, 2011 8:51:05 pm fuck you [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

Apr 30, 2011 8:50:58 pm your a fuckign idiot [HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | 30+ LR's | FastDL

You were warned after "your a fuckign idiot" to not disrespect a player ESPECIALLY not an admin. After which you QUICKLY replied with "fuck you." You weren't banned because a badmin didn't know what he was doing. You were banned cuz you were being an asshat.

I have a feeling this will get me no where but at the end of the day I told him to go fuck himself. He then proceeded to ban me (which I don't disagree on).

go back in chat log if you can, I can't because I exited out of steam. I said Mmmmmm didn't do anything wrong. I might have said he got free slayed.

Lazarus telling me I'm being an asshat? haha

No big deal though, you lost your cool, it happens to all of us sometimes, just make sure you follow the rules when your ban expires (2 hours).

That I did. I get pissed when I wait 5 minutes to play and I get killed before I can leave my cell when I thought I was doing the right order. Faithless I don't remember having a problem with you in that past,,,did you take on a new persona with squidward as your name?

That I did. I get pissed when I wait 5 minutes to play and I get killed before I can leave my cell when I thought I was doing the right order. Faithless I don't remember having a problem with you in that past,,,did you take on a new persona with squidward as your name?

Nope, just doin mah job