Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for no reason?

Apadaca

1. Your in-game name: xCactix

2. Server that you were banned on: Trade server 34A Hg

3. The Banning admin: N/A

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:29098003

5. Reason for ban:

Hi I was banned and im not sure why? I heard someone told me it was mic spam. But i was in Hg's trade server 34A and i was banned? The only reason why I could think why I was banned was because I was talk to my friends about my school location? and I was eating while I was playing maybe. so thank you for viewing.

Edited by Apadaca

You were warned over three times by me to stop mic spamming and singing and belching in the mic while I was in the server yesterday. You were among three that were groaning and bad mouthing me and others (kids) in the server by continually asking age, or asking if they were male or female, or asking, " Hey Vixen, Can i say PINK AS HELL"? I know Dragon does not like people cussing, but do you mind if I say that?" (CLEARLY BEING SARCASTIC AS THIS IS THE TEAM FORTRESS NAME FOR THE PAINT)

You were simply adding to the trouble your two friends were causing and yes, I know they were your friends as you told the server you lived next to at least one of them. You along with the other two were told, "PLEASE STOP ALL MIC SPAM EXCEPT TRADE. TRADE OR LEAVE!"

Clearly you had every intention of disrupting the server and preventing people from doing what they originally came to do, which was trading.

Yesterday, the reason you were banned is because when I left server, you immediately started belching and eating popcorn into the mic (YES WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN AND INTENTIONALLY DOING IT INTO THE MIC CRUNCHING AND SLOBBERING). Did you really think this was a good idea?)

All three of you had been warned, and all three of you continued to spam the mic with everything BUT trading. The only one that got away with not getting muted or banned or kicked was Banks (see attached) as he left before I could take action for abusing the admin (he was muted and came back to specifically continue spamming and cursing me). You can clearly see what was told to me in his chat log.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961366823/screenshot/596935925098514751?tab=all

596935925098514751?tab=all

After so many warnings, u did get a temporary ban, which honestly, maybe should be permanent in the future should another incident arise.

I hope you consider this your last warning. You saw your friend get muted and saw him come back and curse at me. Clearly muting you and your two friends was not working, nor was warning any of you working, which is why you received the temporary ban.

Edited by VIXEN

you have been told several times to stop the spam by me and other admin,would not bother me one bit to see you and your friends banned for life from all HG servers,i have been called in to the HG trade server many times because of you and your friends and i am about tired of it