Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Unbanned] STEAM_0:1:3753986 ("God")

God

Hey guys I am pretty active on the server but new to the forums. In game, my name is God as some of you may know.

Sometimes I am named 'Do a barrel roll.'

I went in to the server today and some guy started making farting noises. An admin kept slaying him or something. I started playing the 14 second barrel roll song to try to make him stop, but I was kicked and banned. I don't know how long I was banned or who did it. I don't know if it is a rule not to play music, but I felt like there should have been some kind of warning given to me. The guy got slayed, and I got banned. I play there avidly and was ranked 20 at one time, but I am busy with school so I can only play weekends and some nights. I am pretty much dedicated to HG and is the only server I go into if there are people in it or its on gforce :) .

STEAM_0:1:3753986 is my ID any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

If you play often, than you know the rules, asking for a warning is just an excuse.

Rarely is music permitted, but most certainly not when others are spamming

So, I am banned permanently for that one little thing? Bullshit.

Of course, it is an excuse. Why the hell wouldn't you say stop playing the music or just gag me?

I am busy every day and i get the weekend off, and now I can't play at HG. ****ing ridiculous.

you were already unbanned when you posted.

You were spamming when others were too, im not goign to take my time to warn each guy when people are already leaving the server because of spammers, just use your smarts and everyone will have fun

God damit.

I have been waiting all night, and I have to sleep. I am doing homework all tomorrow and am busy all week. Thanks alot this weekend has been cool. Talked to two admins who haven't done anything. Nice staff.

Night

Ive tried to unban you, I havent gotten teh corect information by the higher authority on how to un globaly ban you.

No need for tude you got banned for a reason, im trying to get other staffs attention but being ignored

edit: shoul dbe unbanned now

Edited by HT | jjk

Lol, I am taling about I haven't been able to play for the past couple of weeks. I was 20 and I wanted to make the month thing, but I couldn't. I just want to be able to play. I am in vent and no admins help when you go into the admin help channel even though there are a lot of admins active in vent. No need to piss a bitch in a post that doesn't involve you. You wear the HT tag and should represent the clan. Weekends almost over.

And I am still banned.

Edited by God

God, if you wait there you should just come and talk to us Vent admins. We can't see vent 24/7. Also are almost always in game so we can watch vent. So it is your own fault for not getting unbanned sooner. I will unban you if you are still banned post here. Also stop QQing about the weekend. There is about 3 weeks till the end of December....

• 2 weeks later...