Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'm Back.

1. Your in-game name: Akimbo Javelin

2. Server that you were banned on: All

3. The Banning admin: HG | F4ithl3ss

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:10626911

5. Reason for ban: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/39466-Forums?highlight=Akimbo+Javelin

It's good to be back. Four months ago I was permanently banned after receiving a final chance to redeem myself in the [HG] community. That chance was wasted, and without good reason too.

"I join the server and you're spamming HLSS, I kicked you with the reason "stop" and when you came back in the server, you were doing shit like saying "penispenispenispenispenis"

I know spamming is bad, I get that a lot. But the music playing F4ithl3ss heard was not spamming, and I though that assuming it was spam immediately after joining was wrong. As I recall, lead wanted music playing while people were knife fighting, so I started to play music. After I was kicked, I came back and stopped playing music because I knew that would surely piss him off. The penispenispenispenispenis thing was only said once when lead asked everyone what we wanted to do for the round, and considering the massive chat spam, I wouldn't think saying it once would disturb anyone.

"You started questioning me, asking why I'm using profanity, asking why I'm wearing the wrong tags"

Okay. First off I wasn't asking if you used profanity, I was asking why you thought the maker of "tbfh" had to include profanity in it, not that it bothered me, but I was just looking for an opinion. Even if I did ask you if you were using profanity, is that really a big deal? You could of answered with "Fuck you Akimbo," instead of a permenant ban. You had the wrong tags.

"You've been banned 23 times and just got demoted, it's pretty obvious that this is never going to stop."

Yeah, I was banned 23 times and demoted, which led to my last chance that was badly wasted on your poor judgment. As for the picture, let's review a little bit. Eight bans that were less than an hour, probably given to me because many of you know that many admins liked to pick on me because of my voice. Don't say it isn't true either. IPTERER admited to 2 accidental 2 hour bans. Crosshairs perm-ban was repealed because there was no reason to it. Blazzed apoligized for his numerous bans and we became friends shortly afterward. I believe the only bans held against me was the racism ban, whatever the reason JJK banned me, and the few "spam" bans I've recieved,

I don't wish to be welcomed back to the clan, all I want is to be let back into the servers. The [HG] servers have been the only servers I played on Counter Strike, and now that I'm getting into CSS again, I decided to attempt to get unbanned. I had many friends in HG that were good to me, and it's pretty difficult looking for another great community with awesome servers. Please consider.

Love,

Akimbo Javelin.