Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Darkfarts: please unbam me.

Darkfarts

1. Your in-game name: [DMT]Darkfarts

2. Server that you were banned on: Hg office server

3. The Banning admin: i tried to check the ban link but it said there was an error. sorry.

4. Your Steam-Id:Steam_0:1:31685749

5. Reason for ban: wall hacking.

I'll start from the beginning. I was on the server for a while. Then smoke and his friend named Haun somthing came on. after a few rounds of me killing them they began accusing me of hacking. I tried to tell them that I have a very good headset and I have been playing for a long time. But they kept going on and making other members of the Ct team voteban me. Then an Admin came on and asked what was going on. it might have been meatwad but im not sure. Ill admit i was prefiring but it was only because i could hear them coming. They were running and breaking the glass in the back of office. After that i was banned. I would really appreciate it if you would unban me. I love the server and was having a great time. Im sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Artillery

I had a different account this time last year. I might have had this when I was banned the first time. Idk. I'm sorry about this. What was the past ban for?

I fell like I'm being trolled but just in case I'm not:

If you had a different steam account from the one you are currently using(STEAM_0:1:31685749)

in the past when you got banned, then you will have a different steamid. It obvoiusly is the wrong

steamid because no bans are listed for STEAM_0:1:31685749. So what you need to do is: log in to

steam with your other account, get that steamid and post it here. Then when we have the correct steamid

we can proceed with this insanity.