Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | Jella [s]

P5YCHO7

1. Abuser name: HG | Jella

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:33526723

3. What server: Gmod Dark RP

4. About what time: 9:15PM GMT -8 Pacific

5. PROOF:

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/aj/gmod1.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: Beasty Boarder had built a great base and had 4+ of his friends inside. I was watching outside and knew that there was an entrance through the sewers, so it was not propblocking. Beasty told all of the people who wanted to get in that there was an entrance in the back, and that they could break in through the back. They had 8-12 doors because they had so many people, which was a good strategy. After Beasty telling everyone that there was an entrance in the back for about 10 minutes, Jella kicked Beasty for a reason of "Timed Out" and I asked why Jella kicked him. Jella said for disrespect and attitude. If anything, the people who were trying to get into Beasty's base had worse attitude than him.

Thanks for your consideration,

Matt | P5YCHO7

Okay, so here is what has happened. Beasty Boarder refused to show admins the way into his base which looked to be prop blocked. After I repeatedly asked him to show me his base, he finally went to the sewers and showed me a door. This entire time he gave me and Jetta attitude about his base, saying he didn't have to show anyone, being disrespectful, yadda yadda yadda. After he showed me a door, not the entrance to his base, he ran away and continued his immature tirade, so I kicked him for it.

He came back and gave me more attitude and disrespect for the kick, going as far as to give me a thinly veiled threat. Need I post the screenshots? You, Psycho, were not in the area with me and Beasty when I initially kicked him. It seems you are a little butthurt for me kicking your base friend. As well, I am fully within my right to kick an admin.

his house was near spawn i be leave so no if he was at home. also when admins where asking him to show us if he was prop blocking he was mocking the admins in a smart tone being super immature. Then he threaten jella i be leave saying you better watch your back. Not a good way to being a admin imo.