Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] PaP3s

Wicked Sniper

1. Name:[HG] PaP3s

2. Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:32066085

3. Server: Garry's Mod Perp

4. Reason: Racism

5. Proof: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/4r/ppp.jpg http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/wy/ppp2.jpg

6. Comments:^enough said

*Edit* - Had a conversation in game. Would it be possible to get Demos to work In-game so i can make people lying through their teeth look like idiots(with love) :) . That Screen shot is of me Shooting her in the leg (not killing her mind you) After she broke NLR running back to my base and threw a Cocktail in my base. Apparently, shooting someone who sets your base on fire and not killing them is RDM now.

Edited by Jella

Guest PaP3s

ye i said that becuase, town is your base? i dont think so , nexus is your base? i dont think so, you rdm (killed) me everywere you see me with your shitty ak, my first time sayin n word becuase i was so nervous... killed me everytime

rdm.jpg
Edited by PaP3s
uploaded pic!

okay here's my post to this between these 2 wicked killed her first time cause she came in to our area that was bought and killed evil monkey and i than evil killed her and wicked killed her than they fist faught thats the only thing i know or saw.

No one should be posting in this thread unless they are Council, Staff, MODs or have proof.

Thank you.

**EDIT - Leaving this for Staff/Council ..there is NO REASON for racism (even if you think he was RDMing you) Wait for Staff/Council response.

Edited by JessicaJoy

Guest PaP3s
That Screen shot is of me Shooting her in the leg (not killing her mind you) After she broke NLR running back to my base and threw a Cocktail in my base. Apparently, shooting someone who sets your base on fire and not killing them is RDM now.

Medic Revived me :

You see the medic ? on your aparment, and my car was there, when revived i was stuck on my car asked BigJohn to move my car away and he did

Temp banned. Papes, you are a member, you know better than that. It doesn't matter if this was your first time using racial slurs, there is no excuse for that kind of language. Don't do it again.