Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban

Fluffum's

1. Your in-game name:-hg- FluffyPancha [Team Fluff]

2. Server that you were banned on:All HG servers

3. The Banning admin:I dont know and im an admin my self :/

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:34207232

5. Reason for ban:For having one science day on the jail brake server. It is allowed to have science day's! That's why im i banned from all HG servers....

So a science day consists of mowing down 20 T's lined up at deagle cage from the side with an awp for NO REASON?

You should know that mass killing is not allowed.

you are unbanned but your tlist is remaining unless you have a damn good explanation.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

My explanation:Most of the other ct's that call a science day kill ever 1 on the deagle cage and they don't get banned...Sure i stop at 3 T's becuse not alot of T's want to do science day :/ plus people told me your supposed to kill them all...Thats all i have to say i guess :/

mass killing of t's is DIRECTLY IN THE MOTD. i don't know what this fucking science day shit is but if you are killing 20 friggin ts with an awp shot, thats MASS FREEKILLING. as for the other issues that have arisen from this thread, They will be dealt with quite soon. And if i catch anyone, ANYONE doing this science shit again they will be automatically t-listed for several months with no 'i sowwy". This server is supposed to be fun and killing the entire team in one second is in no way fun for the 15-20 people getting killed immediately.

closed