Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

If you don't know PHP...

fdh

learn! I've found this tutorial to be pretty sweet if you have no programming background (perhaps minor html experience). Though some of the beginning examples are pretty pointless, it does help you understand how PHP works. So if you wanna learn...

http://devzone.zend.com/article/627

Being a council you should know what section this goes into (COUGH COUGH Dev COUGH COUGH) Also, PhP isn't that hard if you know a little/good amount of HTML, but nice tutorials (I used these a while ago in school while learning PHP)

I'm jacked up on rebull, don't take my council section bullshit as completely serious or whatever i'm just jacked on RED BULL and i can't vent it on vent, so i'm kinda doing that here, well to you being the only one who feels like posting anything useful!

Being a council you should know what section this goes into (COUGH COUGH Dev COUGH COUGH) Also, PhP isn't that hard if you know a little/good amount of HTML, but nice tutorials (I used these a while ago in school while learning PHP)

I'm jacked up on rebull, don't take my council section bullshit as completely serious or whatever i'm just jacked on RED BULL and i can't vent it on vent, so i'm kinda doing that here, well to you being the only one who feels like posting anything useful!

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Good link.

:mybad:

I'm jacked on redbull and can't think about what i am saying so i just write shit. now if i had vent i would be raging in a random channel by myself, yet we don't :P

I'm a fucking retard when i'm on redbull, feel free to ban for 2 hours from the forums until i'm not high on it anymore.

PS i love these Tuts.