Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TeamSpeak 3 Trouble

enigma#

Hi,

If you are not able to see users in other channels, please post a reply here with the following information

1. Username

2. Database ID, you can get that by clicking your own name and below the username.

In the field, you'll have a database #. It's not in brackets beside your name

2. Privilege level (what rank you are or if you have any more permissions, such as AppMod/Mod...)

3. When did it start happening?

4. Screenshot of the entire TS3 application on your computer (When you log in) [Optional, but it helps ALOT]

5. Any more information in relation to your error? (Did you try clicking the eye on the toolbar, any type of troubleshooting done?).

Please try as well to use the "Glance into all channels" button

1. Tommo

2. 432

3. Veteran, Event Manager and App mod

4. I installed the update yesterday. Everything worked fine then. But the next day (today) i can't see people in other channels than my own.

teamspeak.png Right-click -> View image for a bigger picture

6. I tried the eye thing. Nothing happend. (I also restarted my computer, just as an attempt)

1. Username

- Jella

2. Database ID, you can get that by clicking your own name and below the username.

In the field, you'll have a database #. It's not in brackets beside your name

2. Privilege level (what rank you are or if you have any more permissions, such as AppMod/Mod...)

- Lower Staff

3. When did it start happening?

- This morning.

4. Screenshot of the entire TS3 application on your computer (When you log in) [Optional, but it helps ALOT]

teamspeak_th.png

5. Any more information in relation to your error? (Did you try clicking the eye on the toolbar, any type of troubleshooting done?).

- I hadn't updated teamspeak and everything was working fine. This morning, I wasn't able to see the users in other channels, so I updated. I still can't see them D:

1. Username : Josh|Strafe

2. Database ID : 2278

2. Privilege level What ever recruits have.

3. When did it start happening? Today 5/12/11

4. Screenshot of the entire TS3 application: 209ow06.jpg

5. Any more information in relation to your error? (Did you try clicking the eye on the toolbar, any type of troubleshooting done?). Not really good with teamspeak it was fine yesterday not good today I updated yesterday.

after getting help from Jella and Tommo [Thank you, you two!], it is most likely a permissions issue.

I noticed that the client update had messed with some permissions but on the server side (which doesn't make sense???)

I'll still have to look into that as to why it did it..

If you've updated just yesterday, it may have coincided with the permission update as well.

i'll update this page again and get you guys to try your accounts again.

Thanks!

Edited by enigma#

Basically when I get home and I have access to my account, I will modify the Teamspeak permissions affected by this change (not the update necessarily).

I'll update this thread when I do so and anyone can let me know whether it is still being a problem

1. Username - Provin

2. Database ID - 20

2. Privilege level - event manager supervisor, app mod, vet

3. When did it start happening? when i logged on today

usually i can just subscribe to the channel it wont let me i get this error idk if that could be it

<16:29:12>

insufficient client permissions (failed on i_client_max_channel_subscriptions)