Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

1. Abuser name:K-Dub

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:11387642

3. What server: Garry's Mod.

4. About what time: Now.

5. PROOF:http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/mu/mess1.dem http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/jq/k-dub.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Just another new admin who needs to take a look at our Rules. I tried explaining this to him and he just gave me very poor attitude. He wrongfully kicks a player for "RDM". I was watching and it wasn't an RDM. K-Dub says nothing and just assumed it was as he kicked. The poor guy lost all his guns because a lazy admin happened to be in the server. I love Hg and all our servers, so it pains when i see admins like this who give it a bad name.Won't listen to what i have to say because he feels "I'm the same as him". Hopefully a staff member can get him to look at our rules and set him straight. Thank you for your time.

I just find it funny that when i was going to report you for admin abuse, you come on here and do it to me before hand. Not only I was going to report you but Insidious as well. I see people like you all the time..you use your admin to your advantage in the game. Like how you "go to" to the gun dealer outside my door who is raiding illegally and blow my door off with a grenade so they can come inside..and you call me lazy and a bad admin

I just find it funny that when i was going to report you for admin abuse, you come on here and do it to me before hand. Not only I was going to report you but Insidious as well. I see people like you all the time..you use your admin to your advantage in the game. Like how you "go to" to the gun dealer outside my door who is raiding illegally and blow my door off with a grenade so they can come inside..and you call me lazy and a bad admin

Last time i checked, It's 100% legal to use a grenade in a raid. If a grenade wasn't supposed to blow props down then i imagine it wouldn't have that ability in-game.

If you're quoting "go to" to imply me using an admin tele-port to your base and raid then you're mistaken. The only time i ever tele-ported anywhere near your base(for anywhere else for that matter) was seen in the demo. Also, that gun dealer wasn't raiding with me or raiding at all from what i could see. I don't see how I can buy an item in-game, use it the way it was ment to be used, and somehow this constitutes abuse.

Just a side note-"I see people like you all the time..you use your admin to your advantage in the game." Now, what was it you said to me during my first attempt at raiding your house? *throws nade* K-dub,"BUT IM AN ADMIN".I found that very interesting.

Although, during my second attempt into your base i threw a nade,lagged, and it didn't go where I intended it too. It bounced back at me and killed a few people by mistake. I apologize to these people and gave them free grenades for whatever items they lost.

However, i haven't actually played Dark RP in about two months so some rules may have changed. I logged in to watch a few minges per steam request and did some raiding in the mean time.

This however had nothing to do what so ever with the matter at hand. The only reason i posted this was because you refused to listen to me. I just wanted you to understand what you did was unacceptable and should only act on what you see.(per admin rules in the MOTD)

Instead, i got nothing but pure attitude from you.

I strongly recommend you read the admin rules here

https://hellsgamers.com/?pageid=motd&name=gmodrp

Wait for staff to reply.

K-dub i know your trying to help keep the server clean, but you cannot ban/kick someone just by what someone else says. You need proof. Gotta see both sides of the story. You already were temp banned by Enigma. So please take this as your last warning. If you feel another admin is abusing please record a demo and post here.

Edited by Jake