Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:6327373 ("I KILL U MOTHERFUCKERS")

IKILLU

1. Your in-game name: I KILL U MOTHERFUCKERS

2. Server that you where banned on: Office DM - 72.88.213.138:27018

3. The Banning admin: HG | eXoduS

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:0:6327373

5. Reason for ban: I think cuz i said the N word, but was just playin around. Admin didnt give any warning. I didnt mean any harm, plz unban me i always play in that server with my g/f sexykitty. shes upset cuz im banned and cant play with her now.

Edited by Dirty

1. Your in-game name: I KILL U MOTHERFUCKERS

2. Server that you where banned on: Office DM - 72.88.213.138:27018

3. The Banning admin: HG | eXoduS

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:0:6327373

5. Reason for ban: I think cuz i said the N word, but was just playin around. Admin didnt give any warning. I didnt mean any harm, plz unban me i always play in that server with my g/f sexykitty. shes upset cuz im banned and cant play with her now.

Why would he need to warn you, you should know the rules.

Just sit a few days and learn how to act, then you can come back.

for your reviewal

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/225d299cbd4939a63bb37bce03b9ae24.dem

this kind of ignorance is intolerable. screaming the N word in a public server, especially on a server that explicitly states it being against the rules, is something you should check yourself on. it's not my call for you to come back but i agree you have the right to a second chance. if you feel like acting this way, please don't on our servers. in this situation, i needed to give no warning. anyone with a respectable level of maturity wouldn't need a warning to know that they were doing something wrong. this is an offense where you lacked common sense. if you want to continue to play on HG servers, act accordingly to the rules.

for your reviewal

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/225d299cbd4939a63bb37bce03b9ae24.dem

this kind of ignorance is intolerable. screaming the N word in a public server, especially on a server that explicitly states it being against the rules, is something you should check yourself on. it's not my call for you to come back but i agree you have the right to a second chance. if you feel like acting this way, please don't on our servers. in this situation, i needed to give no warning. anyone with a respectable level of maturity wouldn't need a warning to know that they were doing something wrong. this is an offense where you lacked common sense. if you want to continue to play on HG servers, act accordingly to the rules.

In my own humble opinion. If its says "No racism" or "No racist comments" in the server/MOTD, that kinda IS the warning.