Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request - fraGura$s

nodicrus

1. Your in-game name: Ñ‚Ñâ€Âαü.ÑÂÂanÄ‘oü^fraGura$sâ˜*

2. Server that you were banned on: HG Iceworld Deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: I don't know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:3507408 -- http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/fragurass

5. Reason for ban: I don't know. I joined to play today and I was banned. I have been pubbing on this server everytime I play iceworld. I received no notification for this ban. I never show any disrespect towards anyone in that server, and I don't cheat. I've been playing cs since 2004. I would just like to know what this is all about. The only modifications to my game are the current CEVO GUI. Thanks, in advance.

Edited by Jella

I wasn't aware that I was a member of HG. I am a public player on your servers. What is the deal with the group anyways? Just wondering.

EDIT: I am a member of NoobGalore group and I'm not banned for that.

You aren't a member of HG. We have group banned Nitrate Gaming, so anyone in that steam group is banned from our servers. If you would like to be unbanned, we require you to leave the Nitrate Gaming steam group.

Thats fine with me. You do realize theres like 1200 people in that group. Thats a lot of people to be banned from your alls servers. The only reason I was in it, is because my league was sponsored by it.

Leaving it now. Appreciate the unban.

EDIT:

Read your thread there. I can understand why you did it now.