Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Random ban ftw?

Distraction?

1. Your in-game name: ŚĨ|_∑ø₮∑Âђø

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak.

3. The Banning admin: I have no idea.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:35009522

5. Reason for ban: I have no idea, the last time i played was like two days ago. I came in seeing if any admins were on cause the guy who keeps hacking the server was on, and he was messing around with de_dust2 server. I just tried to join today and i was banned.

Edited by Dirty
Changed names.

But i'm not IN NO3, nor would i ever join them. I did come into jailbreak seeing if there were any council or head admins to come ban the hackers IP cause the server hacker was in DUST2. I also looked through my groups, not seeing NO3, i even went to the groups main page. I wasn't in there. You can even check my groups.

Sorry about that dirty, even tho this may sound like an excuse but i was trying to get ON the hackers side, so i didn't get hacked.

It may sound like an excuse, but it's not, i just didn't want to get DDOSED. Plus most of those were binds. Page 10 i was saying a game named doin was hacking, Cause every time he started BHOPING there was no jumping sound, and he was following people through walls.

Page 12 i was getting called a "NOOB" so being truthfully, i am sorry dirty, i deserved the ban.

(Edit 2: When i said "WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE B***HES?" was because of all the knife kills)

Edited by Distraction?