Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Douchebaggery: Lazarus

BlakOut

1. Name: [HG] Lazarus

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:18265306

3. Server: HG JailBreak

4. Reason: Abuse and disrespect in admin chat.

5. Proof: See attached screenshots.

6. Comments: This guy realized I was a new admin and decided to start giving me a hard time. While on T team, he acquired a gun and started killing CTs. Because he wasn't aligned with the stack and because he was wearing the distinctive Premium uniform, I easily picked him off with an AWP. As a result, he started going crazy in admin chat and being a total ass. I asked around, and learned that Lazarus has had multiple reports for this sort of behavior, so I thought it best to report.

Lazarus 2.bmp

Lazarus 3.bmp

Lazarus 1.bmp

Edited by BlakOut

When as a new player you are told that you are breaking a rule by a experienced admin, why would you go and try and argue about the rule? As you can tell from the screenshots, the conversation got more and more heated because you wouldn't simply just listen to someone who has more experience on the server than you.

You may not EVER shoot at the stack of ts unless the ENTIRE stack is for whatever reason rebelling. Even IN that case, you don't ever shoot them all at once, or the T-List mod may get you. Yes I was rebelling, that does NOT give you clearance to fire your gun into the stack and try and get me. Wait for lead to move us, deal with it then.

Whether or not you hit anyone else isn't the problem. The problem is that you COULD HAVE and if you DID we'd be having a completely different conversation. As a new player, if someone who is both in the clan and has more experience than you tells you that you are breaking a rule, just listen and arguments like this don't happen.

He shot you, if he shot more than one person I'd say he was out of line. He shot you. Not the stack. You're not getting it. Don't go throwing experience around either. Admins don't whore themselves out except for faded.

Edit: Let me be clear one more time, if you are sticking out and are clearly rebelling. He may indeed shoot you.

Edited by moo

As a new player, if someone who is both in the clan and has more experience than you tells you that you are breaking a rule, just listen and arguments like this don't happen.

I'm not a new player. I'm a new admin in this server. I've probably played for longer than you have. That, however, is beside the point. There is *absolutely* nothing in the MOTD about taking a shot at a "red" player who is rebelling. If a player shoots you and ONLY you (as demonstrated by this scenario), then by definition they have not fired "into the stack." If I hit you whilst you are protruding from the stack, I couldn't have shot the stack (consisting of multiple players).

Secondly, the "argument" wasn't an argument at all and didn't get more heated. Your insults and accusations got more and more heated. In short, you decided to be an asshole in admin chat for no reason.

on blakout side here just b/c u have been a admin longer dont mean u boss others around. if u are sticking out and he can shoot u then... u die, as for you laz lets plz try to calm down and stop with the disrespect to any1 on our servers if there is a problem come into ts and have a talk with 1 of us not cuss them out. If i see something like this again we will have a problem

No where in the MOTD does it say to NOT shoot the "stack". Seems as if he got you and you got mad. plain and simple. no one else was killed. just you. I see no problem here. I also see no abuse. Just some disrespect. So you win the award of..........a time out. kthx