Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:15497743 ("Raquel")

Oil_Jitters

Unban Request:

1. Raquel

2. HG Jailbreak

3. HT | Vandium [HG]

4. STEAM_0:0:15497743

5. freekilling, name cloning, switching to ct

Hi Admins,

I am sorry to bother you, but the reason I am writing and posting an unban request is to offer a few clarifications and to rationalize my wrongdoings. I hope you will give me the opportunity to clarify any misunderstandings and that I will be able to persuade you to unban me from Jailbreak.

As I can recall, a few weeks ago while I was playing in HG Jailbreak, I met a player named "Ass monster" or "Abortion is spawn killing." There were a few instances in which Abortion portrayed me freekilling him at the beginning of a round.

Earlier that morning, while coming home from IHOP for breakfast, I was pulled over by a police for speeding in a 35 mph area. (40 mph) I felt that the police officer was just having a bad day and wanted to bust drivers for going 5 mph over the speed limit. Therefore, I became frustrated because this was my second ticket within a year. As I arrived home, I decided to play Jailbreak, which is something that I do often, (morning ritual). However, due to the fact that I received a speeding ticket and that I felt very frustrated, playing jailbreak was the only way to relieve my frustrations. As I met Abortion, I felt that his player name was offending to me because I perceive the conflicts of the abortion topic in a different approach. Therefore, without a second thought, I instantly killed abortion several times due to the fact that I had a bad morning and the fact that seeing the words "Abortion is spawning killing" made me even more frustrated. I believe there are many issues surrounding abortion that needs to be clarified by Congress and that if I was the U.S. State Representative, I would definitely be lobbying for a change at Capitol Hill.

As mentioned above, those are the principal reasons for my freekilling in the server. After a few days, I realized that I made a wrongful mistake and I feel very apologetic to player abortion, because he might also had a bad day. I felt that I wrongfully targeted him and I felt his actions as just and that he had every reason to request a ban on me. I hope I can offer an apology to player abortion or Niahmas and that we will be able to set aside our differences and come together was team players while playing jailbreak.

In conclusion, I hope that my fellow admins will give me another opportunity to play in the server because playing in the server allows me to become stress free and gives me the opportunity to interact with countless individuals from various areas. Furthermore, it allows me to understand an individual's culture and allow me to set aside our differences, and as a team, achieve our objectives. I believe HG Jailbreak and other HG servers offer players to adapt to a ever-changing, multi-cultural society. In addition, I believe this is the single most important thing that every individual must be able to accomplish at the height of the 21st century.