Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Karmah

Karmah

I was just playing GMOD PERP and i was a swat officer. I was killed by an armed civilian which was ok. I was then revived and saw another person carrying a deagle and pointing it at another, so i shot him and took him out. I was then blacklisted from jobs. I never really understood why, but i really am sorry for what i did.

Karmah

kicked 5 times for "rdm / cdm"

then banned because i killed a soprano... WE WERE IN A GANG WAR.

you admins ruin that server, ever wonder why theres never anymore than 15 people on? there used to be 25+ at least, which is why i bought VIP.

and instead of soccer listening to me, you join 2 minutes and ban instantly... LOL.

gang war = no such thing as RDM, and last i heard your allowed to cdm a enemy gang member ONCE every 10 minutes, not that i CDM. (which i did at the start)

i also got blacklisted from 2 jobs, the 1st was a dumb reason but i posted on here saying that i was truely sorry. which i was.

the 2nd time i was ramming my car into a wall not knowing that it was against the rules, and apparently running 3 people over, which never happened.

i then was banned from PERP/teamspeak for poking soccer... that seems 100% fair to me.

and yeah i called master a joke because all day he was on my ass for RDM and cdm and what not... he even kicked me because he thought i was glitching, when i was really on my swat truck LOLoll. and he kicked shadow aswell.

1. Name:Karmah (Dustin Phucku)

2. Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:39218394

3. Server: GMOD perp

4. Reason:Was being an idiot and rude, if i did rdm i didnt notice it, because we were at gang war, and instead of being mature about it i flipped. I really am sorry.

5. Proof: Dunno how to open demo file

6. Comments:^^^ what she said

You can't just shoot anybody you want and declare a gang war. both people have to agree, otherwise 100 people will just go around shooting who ever the fuck they want and say im in a gang war with you now. i declared it.

Sorry i didn't know where to post this. Heres the correct template.

1. Your in-game name:Dustin Phucku

2. Server that you were banned on: GMOD PERP2.5

3. The Banning admin:Soccer?

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:39218394

5. Reason for ban:I was being an idiot and not abiding by the rules, and was running my mouth. I truly am sorry.