Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Wolverines

LazaHorse

1. Abuser name: -hg- Wolverines48 vG-a

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:33063437

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:10 AM

5. PROOF:

1st Slay in Chat

Console of 1st Slay

2nd Slay in Chat

Console of 2nd Slay

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Wolverine is a new admin on the server. He was a Terrorist who ended up getting last request and chose to shot 4 shot me. He crossed the black and yellow line and began spraying the Deagle at me. Not stupid, I shot back and killed him for rebelling. He slayed me before the round ended (see 1st slay screenshot) and didn't respond when I asked for an explanation in admin chat (see 1st console screenshots).

The following round, I was lead and took the time while the Ts situated themselves to explain why he was shot. While talking, I was again slain by him (see 2nd slay screenshot) upon whence he disconnected.

No idea what the kid's deal is, but I can only see this snowballing to something much worse.

*EDIT*

Not recognizing his name, I searched his ID and found "-hg- Cave Johnson" to be his real recruit name.

Cave, your account is your responsibility. If your brother is causing trouble on your account, I strongly suggest you change your password and make sure you log out if you need to leave your computer.

Especially if you're admin, you are usually under heavier scrutiny. I've talked with you before and I know you mean well, however, your little brother is not a valid excuse for problems happening

ill beat him if you want me to laz ;)

To be fairly honest I don't believe it was any brother of yours. If it was, I don't condone violence, especially not if he IS mentally impaired. I have a cousin with autism and if you EVER joked about hitting him I'd end you.

Leave the kid alone, keep track of your account.

This is the second time I've spoken to you about your behaviour Cave, once again, I know your intentions are well but please for your sake and your own account's sake, don't cause any more trouble.

People who constantly cause problems on servers lose their admin and/or get banned. Play nice and play fair. If you're not sure, you can always IM me or another staff member/mod.

<22:59:05> "Cave Johnson"

: can you look at the thread

<22:59:09> "Cave Johnson"

: please

<22:59:43> "eNiGMa"

: I'll unban you

<22:59:47> "eNiGMa"

: but you have to stop this

<22:59:50> "eNiGMa"

: you know better than that right?

<23:00:40> "Cave Johnson"

: ya sorry