Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

UNBAN PLEASE

1. -hg- McHopz (divine)

2. Jailbreak #1

3. -hg- xXxHeadshotxXx

4. STEAM_0:1:40824614

5. Accused of baiting when i was slayed by him for no reason and T's took my riot shield, that other guy [JOHN] saw it and un-team locked me and told me that headshot was just being a "cunt" which i think is a good reason for it, i wasn't doing anything i was keeping my distance of the T's while Dirty DNA was giving orders, and well Headshot decided to start a little conflict sadly..

Edited by McHopz (divine)

First of all the person who unteamlocked you was me because I relized that I didn't give you a warning. Second of all the lead ordered a warday in knife arena vent but you were in Deagle Cage vents and fked someone so then I slayed and teamlocked you. The reason I banned you was because of admin disrespect. The first time I slayed you, you called me an asshole so I warned you then. The second time I slayed you, you called me a dumbass so that is what resulted in the ban...

Edited by xXxHeadshotxXx

That was the vent i saw in knife arena though... sorry the vent part must be a miss understanding but the first part about so called baiting wasn't, and calling you an asshole was not in the discussion i did use the word dumbass towards milkman as he encouraged our argument, i'm sorry for the vent thing thought i thought that was the knife vent.