Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I-Has-A-Crayon Unban Request!

61. Your in-game name: Long John Silver (was banned under the Crayon alias)

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] Hide and Seek

3. The Banning admin: SuperSkreech

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:15058332

5. Reason for ban: Glitching, douchebaggery, disrespect to other players

Yes, I was a dick. People were commenting on me glitching, without explaining what it was. Eventually I got frustrated and made fun of them. Yes, my anger got the best of me, and no, it wont happen again.

I apologize for making fun of the people who were telling me I was glitching, and I will in the future hold my tongue.

I have also researched exactly what this "glitching" is, and I now understand that is abuse of the map's textures in order to make yourself invisible. I will also refrain from doing it anymore as I just thought it was a part of the game.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope you change your mind, I really am a nice guy...

Crayon

Edited by SuperSkreech

thank you for taking your time in doing this nicely, you seem to have learned that what you did was wrong and will not be tolerated in our servers. you are unbanned but make sure to not let your anger get the best of you because next time you will not be so lucky

unbanned