Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jayr Poor admin service

Polar

1. Abuser name:-hg- xJayr

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:32641865

3. What server: Dark RP

4. About what time:1:15 Anchorage,Alaska Time

5. PROOF:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/adminabuse.png/

6. Please tell us about the incident:Well there was a prop block in Dark RP and I wanted to break in,there was no entry because it was blocked.So I said "/ooc Admin to me"

and Jayr said "your mom is propblock" when he didn't even remove it so he's not doing his job correctly.

Im sorry you didnt get the help you needed. But seeing as he's a paying admin, he's not obligated to use his powers at all if he doesn't feel like it. Being a paying admin is not considered a job. However if admins are abusing their powers, feel free to make a post with proof.

it wasnt propblock he had an enterance where you would use the keypad to open the door behind a nocollided prop, i only insulted you because you couldnt see that.

Well thank you for being a dick, we really appreciate it

love the sarcasm, "You're Welcome"

Next time you want to be an asshole, I'll personally come into the server and ban the shit out of you. If you don't want to explain it to the guy, then leave him alone and continue what you were doing, don't insult other players in the server. Ever think that he's new and doesn't realize how things work yet?