Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Avast! AV is being a bitch...

AnonyHorse

Alright, so this morning i wake up and go on the website. Seems like avast is now blocking zhost.hellsgamers.com and has marked it as a malicious website. Everytime an image hosted on zhost is loaded on the HG site or forum, i get the pop up saying Malicious URL blocked.

Obviously its a false claim so i submitted a report on the avast website....gg avast!

Edited by AnonyHorse

LMAO it's made by microsoft it's deffinitly not better

2nd AVG actually is known to not beable to block several viruses still.

Avast is basically the only updated known virus agency that blocks mostly anything out there that is for free.

IDk I love Avast been useing it for a long long time as i said only thing that has every happened that it hasn't stopped was a rootkit i had on my comp but most virus agency can't find or even stop rootkits you need a malaware byte to do that and even then it's a rare chance to remove it. So all and all it done very well for me. I'm sure Avast will unblock zhost.hellsgamers.com i have as well sent in for a recommended site.