Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | VIXEN abuse

digitalshot

Abuser Name: HG | VIXEN

Steam ID: 0:1:550547

About what time: 4:30 PM PST

Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?0111zod9l6mt3kf

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/98/consolescreenshot.jpg/

Tell us about the incident: I didn't record the beginning of the whole ordeal, but basically saltychocolate asked Vixen if she was a lesbian. Vixen banned her which I agree with because it offended her. But Ataris began defending salty saying she was only asking a question. Vixen threatened him with a ban and he said he wasn't starting anything and apologized. Immediately after he apologized she kicked him from the server.

vixcennnnnnnnnnnnakfjghldrgf.png

This is a screen shot of Source Bans. (obviously xD) The bans with red marks next to them have NO reports and are longer than 2 hours.

I have witnessed first hand, Vixen has enforced rules of her own while in Hoodoo, Trade, etc. (ie: no swearing)

I wasn't even criticizing VIXEN by any means. Salty (who is a lesbian) did ask her if VIXEN was and I just honestly though VIXEN kicked her cause she thought Salty was a dude being mean to her when she wasn't although yeah I can see how that question can come off strange. I did apologize and I didn't even try to DEFEND MYSELF when she threatened to kick me or ban me again. I mean how can I defend myself against something I didn't even provoke? I merely typed out, "ok ok I'm sorry" and said nothing then I was kicked. Then when I came back in I was trying to customize my sniper or whoever I was playing as at the time and was being Threatened to get kicked again? I mean really? I've played in various HG TF2 servers and have NEVER caused any trouble. Ask DIRTY or DigitalShot and anyone else who has played with me. I think this is clearly an abuse of power, and I will honestly say I've been fortunate enough to never "piss off" VIXEN before, but holy crap when you try to make a conversation it's like she thinks the ENTIRE server is against her.

And I'm not really gay sorry I've played as "GaySquad" for the longest time in Hoodoo when I started so a lot of the regulars identified me as that name lol

Vixen I am thankful for all the hard admin work you do in the TF2 servers but kicking people for things that are not in the server rules is abuse. So if you may explain why you kicked him after he said sorry. Also why have there been bans without reports?

Dragon: No hard feels but only Vixen and Digital can post. If you have screenshots or demos to add then okay post, but making remarks "maybe when you people grow up you all can wash my cars and trucks for me if you know how thanks for your time" will not be tolerated. Keep it up and actions will be taken against you.

HOLY COW! Am I seriously having to defend myself over muting, then kicking and then temp banning (I believe it was for 30 min) one player for calling me names and asking me if I was a lesbian and the second player, who witnessed what would happen, but chose to continue to spam about the issue and continue to banter and disrespect me? I can't believe I am forced to post a reply to this based on the fact that YOU DIGITAL, DID NOTHING WHATSOEVER UNTIL THE VERY END TO TRY TO STOP THEM FROM ATTACKING ME AS A FELLOW HG MEMBER. ALL U DID WAS RECORD?????????? I am not saying I need help, but certainly you were quick to post here. Is this what HG should promote?

HERE IS MY REPORT and NO....THIS WAS NOT ABUSE OF ANY PLAYERS:

I asked both players to stop attacking, questioning, and spamming me. Neither responded favorably or respected my wishes and as far as Ataris, he was given way too many chances and should have been banned with his friend initially after the muting and the kicking. I specifically asked him to stop talking to me and stop talking about the issue and I meant it. I warned both multiple times and even asked them both if they wanted to leave if they continued on. I did not want any type of communication from them and specifically told him to stop, since any discusssion was only inflaming me and the situation. He did not stop. I did not want to hear any apologies, or excuses, or be asked any more questions about my sexual preferences, which is what he was doing which was simply continuing to inflame the situation, so yes, I kicked him which is not abuse based on his previous actions. My only mistake was not posting the report myself since I knew that Digital and Jessica have had issue with me in the past and knew these players are Digital's friends, which is partially why he did nothing but watch and record until the very end when I actually asked for help and thanked him for finally saying something.

I apologize for getting upset over being attacked and for not posting a report, especially if anyone that reads this feels I did anything wrong in anything I did. I give too many chances and try to help HG as much as I can. I am not perfect, but I play in our servers almost every day and have brought members to HG to help our numbers grow. I update the team fortress servers for everyone as much as I can when a steam update is applied and try to keep the servers decent.

So I ask.....WHO AMONG THE VETERAN MEMBERS HAS NEVER KICKED OR BANNED SOMEONE TEMPORARILY, or maybe quicked someone too quickly, or maybe not kicked someone soon enough? WHO AMONG US HAS NOT POSTED A REPORT FOR SUCH A SHORT BAN, especially if they spoke with someone of high caliber about the incident afterward and got their VERBAL approval????? You ask where my reports are? I SPOKE WITH COUNCIL OR VETERAN MEMBERS ON EACH OF THE ISSUES AND EVEN HAD HELP ON SOME OF THOSE BANNED!

Yes i was upset and acted out of character and honestly I gave people too many chances, which is why my ban list is so small after over two years of playing every day on the HG servers as a Veteran member and admin.

So,

1. I am not going to watch the "demo" Digital as I am disappointed that you would not come to my assistance to begin with to avoid the whole occurence as a fellow HG member but we both know why you didn't. It was not long ago that I showed HG|DIRTY (COUNCIL) a demo you posted bragging about using a regenerating health glitch/cheat on the HG Hoodoo server against me and other players. Obviously Dirty did not think it was a good idea to brag about cheating Veteran members in the HG servers when you are trying to become a member since my understanding is that he made you take down the demo and warned you. Yes I still have a copy of that demo that I probably should have posted just like you did in this thread, but I didn't. Should I have posted requesting DIgital's membership be denied based on that occurence a few months back? No, I just removed him from my friend list and denied his friend request now at least two more times since because I do not need friends like the one in this thread on my list. I also did not post before now because I am not that petty, but I see now that maybe I should have been if this thread is given any credit.

2. I took the action I took because they did not respect me as an admin by calling me a lesbian, etc. I told them both repeatedly and muted, kicked and then banned Salty. Ataris was also given many chances and asked repeatedly to stop bantering and I asked him directly to stop talking to me period, which he did not do, which is why he was kicked

3. I did not post a report as the ban would have been over by the time I posted it, as would the others listed by Jessica above in her "here is proof" spam. I was already upset by the incident and the lack of help given by Digital and I will tell you on here that every ban you see up on that list was discussed with either Dirty, or some other council member, or higher Veteran member and I was told on each of them that what I did was understandable and valid and no post was needed unless there was issue with it, then I could reply (MUCH LIKE THIS INCIDENT) based on the ban length.

4. Jessica Joy is the perfect example of why there is an "admin ban report" forum. I personally have demos of her mic spamming more than once in the HG servers, singing, cursing, using autotune, drunken threatening of other players and slurring, calling names (yes i still have them) and I would say she pretty much broke every admin rule I can think of, I just didn't see a point in posting it here as I believe the many posts against her already in this forum speak for themselves.

5. you can check my chat log for the badwater server and see for yourself that when my talking in the mic did not work, I typed asked both these characters repeatedly if they wanted to leave if they would not stop. Neither stopped.

So, sorry for the long post. Also, sorry for the trouble and for taking up your time my fellow members. I have had nothing but great feelings toward HG since I started and have taken on more responsibility with the servers to try to help out the group as a whole. I am not perfect, but I will tell you that I have done far less to cause trouble than most of the people so willing to point fingers and done more to help than anyone may realize. My biggest mistake was just not leaving the server that day and instead staying with those that loved every minute of the attack.

I also failed to mention that I was responding to his VERBALLY CONTINUING TO INFLAME THE SITUATION INVOLVING THE ABUSE OF AN ADMIN WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES. I did not see his typed "I am sorry" as I was already responding to him verbally continuing to spam and promote the situation disrupting the server after i asked him repeatedly to stop talking to me directly as I saw any type of communication regarding the issue as continued abuse. It simply needed to end and after I kicked him several other players said THANK GOODNESS. I already had the admin command box up and was unaware of anything typed, but I will say that he was warned repeatedly to simply stop talking about it period as the issue was over and no further discussion was wanted or needed. I do not feel that anyone in my shoes would have let it go as long as I did.

I also failed to mention that I was responding to his VERBALLY CONTINUING TO INFLAME THE SITUATION INVOLVING THE ABUSE OF AN ADMIN WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES. I did not see his typed "I am sorry" as I was already responding to him verbally continuing to spam and promote the situation disrupting the server after i asked him repeatedly to stop talking to me directly as I saw any type of communication regarding the issue as continued abuse. It simply needed to end and after I kicked him several other players said THANK GOODNESS. I already had the admin command box up and was unaware of anything typed, but I will say that he was warned repeatedly to simply stop talking about it period as the issue was over and no further discussion was wanted or needed. I do not feel that anyone in my shoes would have let it go as long as I did.

You guys were on opposite teams, so how could you hear him talking? As you can see in the demo you are on opposite teams i.e. cannot hear each other.