Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wow, just wow.

Raptor Jesus

I was in the jailbreak server. talking like i normally do. and i get kicked first (for no reason). and then banned after i rejoin the server and tell the admin i'm reporting him (i did nothing to get kicked in the first place). there needs to be somthing done about this.

the admin was dani. i did nothing to get Kicked and banned, dani was there. yea i was talking back a little the the cts but that's what makes jailbreak the jailbreak. if it wasn't for that it would just be stupid and boreing.

i'm on that server every day, and one day i log in and some assholes who have admin bann me. i wasn't even on the server for more then 10 mins.

Edited by Raptor Jesus

I asked you to keep your lips closed because cts were TRYING to give commands. See what happens in JB is that cts give these orders for ts to follow so we don't have as much freekilling, but when your being rude to people and talking over them they can't give clear orders. So when I asked you to shush you started becoming rude and threatening me, so I kicked you. Then you came back and did the exact same thing. I don't know who the hell you think you are, but when I tell you to be quiet, then you be quiet.