Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fushigi

1. Abuser name: -hg- xJayr

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:32641865

3. What server: Garry's Mod - DarkRP

4. About what time: 4:30pm

5. PROOF:

Screenshot Links - http://pastebin.com/2t9eiqth {Too many characters from screenshots leads to a Forbidden.}

Demo - http://www.mediafire.com/?b7x4qb5csxnu4f2 << From poop king's perspective

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I gave hits on xJay and so poop king killed him. xJay then started saying it was RDM and demanded to see who was giving the hits (I was). However, poop king was not obligated to do so and stated that the hits were private. xJay continued to demand the names, but this was only for personal gain, therefore abusing his powers. After xJay started slapping (losing damage, admins only) poop king and said "now you lose a few seconds," after poop king said that to him. xJay slapped him about 5 times... I think. In the video xJay is also abusing his teleport command.

[HG] Danny also has proof of xJay slinging him ([HG] Danny) around with a physgun and claiming he was doing "Admin Business" while putting up laws. I'm waiting for him to get on to ask him to put up the demos.

Edited by Fushigi

i to have noticed him abusing to the extreme he launched me across the map with phyzz gun I AM AN ADMIN he aperently must leave the fast way so he respawns himself and telles as he pleases i am strongly defending this case

oh good finally a report, If poop king's hits were not rdm then why didnt he tell me who bought them? I was asking him in ooc not advert so there was no way i could use the information for my personal gain. i only wanted to know if it was not rdm. i was asking him as an admin, not roleplaying.

also i flinged danny away because he kept on killing me while i was doing admin business, the business being telling a minge to remove his fake laws from the pd

Temp baned. you should not be slapping people to get information. You had a hit put out on you, ofcourse the hitman isn't going to tell you who, that would cause revenge. thats the point of the hitman, to kill someone so the person that put out the hit doesn't get caught. Dont let it happen again.