Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Rick

General Red

1. Abuser name: Rick

2. Their Steam Id: EDIT2: (found through converter) STEAM_0:0:27267238

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time:about 5:30am CST

5. PROOF:

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/xt/rick1.dem

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well we had a little argument about him killing 6/6 T's on one command. I let it go he continued for 4 rounds.

I really just wanted to post this to show what type of person he is. Im sure Ill be posting more on him soon.

P.S. I said the word "ni66a" accidentally and apologized. Was kicked and when I returned RICK banned me for 2 hours, even though I apologized. Just wanted to post this up for future reference.

EDIT: Im sorry but re-watching that I really have to say going around and killing people saying "Im just trying to lower the population of the server" is completely against Hellsgamers.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

lol, i was being a smartass with the "lowering the population of the server", those were all legit kills. I was last ct before lr.

As for the argument, you stated some pretty strong things and didn't back them up. then you just kind of went quiet, i wanted to know why.

i feel our argument did interfere with the server a bit though.

One of the trusted admins on the server was about to perm ban you anyways to be honest. After i banned you for saying the N word, which you clearly know isn't allowed since you've been in HG before, the trusted admin said wtf i was gonna perm ban him.

Back to our argument, you were taking it totally out of context btw. saying you had more staff and council on your side than I did. I wasn't even talking about that. You made a claim that a trap that gets 6 t's out of 20 killed turns everyone away from the server, yet we're still ranked #6. out of all servers. so i wanted to know how you could back your claims up, but you didnt. so we argued for awihle, you stopped, i kept it going like a douchebag (my bad), and i apologized to the players for interrupting their day with my argument.

then the N word came out

... lol

As far as the demo is concerned, I don't see any abuse at all. I don't agree with his choice to start killing the T's while they are in their cells as last CT, but as far as I'm aware there are no rules against it. Not to mention, that would be a debate for the ban requests section of the forums, not the abuse section.

As far as the "N word" is concerned, I realize you're back from a very long break, you may have been somewhere else where it was allowed, or just gotten used to not having restrictions on the word, but it's time to settle down now that you're back and realize that it is against the rules. The ban was justified.

Rick, in the future I suggest when you're last CT and all the T's are still locked in their cells not to go around killing people. If that is allowed I'm going to bust my ass to make sure it is no longer allowed because of how much I disagree with it. To me it's a dick move, and isn't really necessary. Sitting in your cell waiting to die isn't fun for anyone

Not Abuse.