Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ph rob hg.

AIDs

so today, ph rob got in an arugment today with me about being allowed to kill afks on the jail break server.

he said no i couldnt and got all pissed off. then i told him to read the damn motd. so he got even more bitchy. then he shut up when he saw it.

i then was trying to kill a rebeller, which i did but i accidently hit rob as well. i apoligized to him and then slayed myself and he was bitching.

so i said something back so he bans me for two hours.

i return after those two hours, and im the 2nd to last ct, so i give a TEXT WARNING that im SOS- shoot on sight, in pool. i wait in pool then i kill a single non rebel who didnt listen to my text warning. ph rob then slays me.

he says i freekilled, aruging that i had given a text command which is not allowed. infact i had given a text warning which is in the MOTD.

i ask for another admin to prove if i am wrong or not and without warning he then bans me.

SAS you need to change your sig. It's a bit too gory for the forums.

AIDs, as for you, you seem to have a problem keeping your mouth in check. I'm going to trust ZCarp on this one. Maybe if you weren't constantly talking shit you wouldn't get into these messes.

Hmmm I wasn't in there, but from what I heard AIDS just should have gotten a mute or kick. No need for a ban.

Zcarp I know that you like to keep the JB server running as smoothly and as rule breaker free as you can, but sometimes you do use excessive force.

Just copy the image paste it to paint shop or photoshop and you can ezily see what it says :)

Umm also zcarp has nothing to do with this convo he was only brought in as a witness so in my opinion thrillhouse i don't think you should of brought him into this with a negative responce towards him.

But otherwise aids does talk major trash in game. And far as i seen zcarp has never done wrong so i would have to believe him over it all.

Insulting admins is a banable offense. I wouldn't of banned.

Also you know whats funny, when arguing with admins, its a bannable offense. Especially when the player is right. Am i right Zcarp? [/sarcasm]

• 2 weeks later...