Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

prowl 10man dallas 2 unban request

Strafe

1. Your in-game name: At the time when I got banned I had the name Cock in a Box, but my realname/forums name is prowl

2. Server that you were banned on: Dallas 2 the 10man server

3. The Banning admin: not even sure, no warning or anything just a ban.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:35537558

5. Reason for ban: Not sure, that's why I am posting here. I am sorry for what ever I may have done.

Consider this as your warning, I would suggest you revise and remove some of those binds because in all honestly I could really care less if you say it in front me of me but if it does offend someone you better knock it off. Also this goes for everyone else that uses binds as well. Unbanned.

Consider this as your warning, I would suggest you revise and remove some of those binds because in all honestly I could really care less if you say it in front me of me but if it does offend someone you better knock it off. Also this goes for everyone else that uses binds as well. Unbanned.
Beast if they came to me and said hey man you're binds are bothering me thats all they would have to say and I would stop, but no one has. Thank you for unbanning me though.