Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

GaryOak

Your in-game name: so wut im french

2. Server that you were banned on: Minigames / All

3. The Banning admin: I'm not sure, but I believe JessicaJoy.

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:26549817

5. Reason for ban: so wut im french had a really staticy mic so I was telling him to fix it in all admin chat; players were complaining about it.

He then threatened to ddos/hack me and/or HeLLsGamers. http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/zm/2011-06-06_00011-edit.jpg

I had no idea I had a staticy mic, I was trying to ask which buttons to select in the mingame server, people just told me to shut up, they said nothing about the microphone quality. So I'm sorry for that.

However, my ban was concerning threats I had made. I was just kidding around, if you'll notice I typed \b\ instead of /b/ as it is correctly spelled. I have no knowledge of hacking/ddosing. There were no threats made against HeLLsGamers. I sincerely apologize for my inappropriate actions, but I had honestly thought no one was taking me seriously to begin with.

I'm a frequent player on Iceworld as well as Dust2 deathmatches, and they are my preferred servers to improve my aim on. I am a competitive player and these servers really help me improve quickly.

Again, I'm sincerely sorry that my 'trolling' was taken to heart and I assure you I meant no real harm. I hope that I could be unbanned because I do love playing in your deathmatches.

Sincerely,

so wut im french / GaryOak

There were no threats made against HeLLsGamers.

No threats against us? It clearly says right in the picture "shut up or I'll tell \b\ to ddos you" and "I'm a professional hacker I can take ur computer network down in 5 minutes."

That is threatening us. We take threats 100% serious, not unbanned.

I understand what it said, however it was not directed towards HeLLsGamers. I'm not even sure who it was directed to. It was some random user in the server. I really hope you reconsider, this won't happen again and as I stated before, I have no knowledge of these types of things. It was a complete fabrication and I was just trolling a random user in the server. Once again, if unbanned, this type of behavior will not be repeated. Sorry, GaryOak