Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse - B3HinDU|๖ۣۜSkull and Bon3s

BlackEyes

BTW this is the second time ive seen him do this kinda crap, dont have proof but he switched teams and then at the spawn switched back to the other team and killed like 6 people or something...I hate this kid, he doesnt deserve admin EVER imo.. :D HG RULES!!!

w0w i was buying weapons and i clicked F3 and its binded to slay cts for my server and i accidently clicked the F3 button plz unbann me i didnt mean to slay all of then plz i love HG servers evan ask CHRIST he was there and i told him what happened plz un ban me plz!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

w0w i was buying weapons and i clicked F3 and its binded to slay cts for my server and i accidently clicked the F3 button plz unbann me i didnt mean to slay all of then plz i love HG servers evan ask CHRIST he was there and i told him what happened plz un ban me plz!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Lamest excuse ever.

guys he said he was raping first then he accidentaly slayed no big deal seriously

and the first thing i would have done was laugh too hes not the only admin thats done it before its one 3 minute life in a counter strike game, dont ban him and deny him hours of fun for a funny mistake

• 4 months later...