Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

R.I.P Wendell You will be missed but never forgotten!!!!!!

Ambush

My deepest condolences on your loss ambush, I will keep you and your family in my prayers as you go through this period of grief and loss. I had a friend by the name of Zach Wisher who committed suicide when we were just freshmen in high school. His mother was supposedly on drugs and didn't care for him. Just know that we are here for you and we will support you during this difficult time in your life.

Damn man, that really sucks. I am very sorry for your loss. I think most of us understand that love can be blind sometimes, and it's hard to see the problems in a relationship when you are in love. I really feel bad for your brother's kids.

Well we buried him today. The services was about as good as it could get for a funeral. There was soooo many people there i would guess 350-425. And was about 40-55 cars followed us to his final resting place. Saddened by the fact his kids was not there to say thier goodbyes. R.I.P Wendell i will miss you brother. Btw we found a video of his ex-wife smoking on a crack pipe,and it was turned over to the investigators on the homicide.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLtEhq2z3qU&feature=youtu.be Want to thank you guys for all of your support. Thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...